acai burn & life cleanse / taking money without authorisation

United Kingdom, Scotland, Central, comrie Review updated:
VIV3 wu-yi
posthouse,bridge street,comrie,ph62eb
Phone: 01764679114
did as everyone else did ordered FREE TRIAL of acaiburn and life cleanse for shipping payment only. UK was $14.90 on credit card. life cleanse was £3.90 on switch card.
Tablets arrived made me feel ill so I rang up and said I wanted to stop trial hust 7 days in to trial. I rang and i got a message saying give your tablets to a friend to try and we will cancel everything over the phone..we thought this was the last of it until I was charged A credit of £3.52 by labssupport then a debit of £76.10 by viv3 and then a credit of 22p by them again. leaving me with a credit card bill of £76.10 of which I did not authorise this payment. I telephoned and they said I had to e-mail victoriaIvictoria3 to get a refund, , , this e-mail adress did not register. I contacted customer support for acaiburn by e-mail of which I am still in contact with but they are being very evasive...I do not think I will get anywhere can you advise me on how I can get my money back.?? They do not let you know the terms and conditions when signing up for the free trial, it is only afterwards when you need to c0ntact them once money has gone out of your account then you start to finely pick through the advert until you get to the very bottom of the pag for the terms and conditions. None of the figure stated show on any credit card more has been taken.Also they ask you to return your tablets but when you phone they say give them away...what rights do we have???/

A  27th of Jul, 2009 by
Same problem here in Toronto Canada!
I was billed the same shipping amounts, which was okay, but when I searched for the site online to show my mother the great deal, I came across warnings for this "Scam". Also, the 'busy mother of two' story I had empathized with didn't have the same name as when I had signed up. I found 4 other 'blogs' with the same story but different photos.
Thus I was forewarned about the companies, which are affiliated, charging $79 to $99 each month. I called my credit card company who said they have a charge pending from VIV3 for $130.00!!! I can't cancel it though. I have to document my fight with the companies and put in a complaint, formally.