Acai Burn / still being charged

1 bedford, England, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi I tried to cancel on the 20th of february but since then I have still had money taken out of my bank, when I try nobody answers the phone

Comments

Su
  23rd of Mar, 2009

I had the same problem, but stay on the phone when you call. They will eventually answer, it just takes a while. I suggest if the person you talk to is not helpful, to try calling back a little later because you might get someone who is helpful. Tell them that you want a cancelation confirmation number. Then call the bank and open a case in which you tell them everything including the cancelation confirmation. They will give you a reference number. You have to send back your products with a note stating the reason for return (Acai Burn's 60 day money back guarantee). Make sure to get a tracking number at the post office because that's the only way your bank can help you if you want to dispute. After you send the products back, check the tracking online to see the date the items were received back to the company. If you haven't received you money back in 30 days from when the company received your orders back, then that's when you call the bank with your open case reference number, and the bank will issue you credit before going after the company. It also really helps if you make sure to write down the names of all the people you talk to with the date you talked to them. Good luck!

Ma
  9th of Aug, 2009

This is not true. You do not refund people or even give them a cancellation number. I cancelled my order on June 19, just one hour after I placed it. I received the product 17 days after that and returned it right away to China, as requested. I sent lots of messages and always received weird answers. It has been 51 days now and no refund or cancellation # yet!