Acai Burn / failed to refund monies due

1 22100 e. 26th ave ste. 100 Aurora, Co 80019Aurora, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1888-591-2190

I signed up for a free trial of Acai Slim online for $4.95 for just shipping and handling to just try the product. However two weeks later I received Acai Burn in the mail and aweek after that I called to cancel the product because my doctor said product was not safe to use. I returned the product and their warehouse received it on the 15th of October. I called them prior for the address and they assured me that if the product was returned by the 17th I was not to be charged. On the 20th of October they charged my account $87.62 plus $2.72 charged for international transaction. They have yet to return my monies into my account I have been calling everyday with the customer care reps being very unhelpful. The last four times I have called they assure me that they have forwarded to their corporate office. Still no response. My name is Ronquela Biggins my phone number is [protected]

Comments

• Be
      4th of Nov, 2009

I too cancelled my membership & returned the product. Told I would get a refund credited to my account. Has not happened yet and I have called numerous times. Told twice that they would forward information to corporate office.

• Ba
      15th of Nov, 2009

I Have also problems, I even saved the signature of the person who received my returned parcel in case (checked my tracink number and confirmed that it was rteceived in time) but I was still charge 87.62 us = 93.51 ca dollars on my credit card...so how do I stop this?? I already returned the acai pills but was never refunded and or stop the charges...HELP!!! Barbara R