Acai Berry & Total Cleanse / Can't cancel order

1 127 NW 13th Street Suite 4Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-938-4832

I ordered the free trial offer of Acai Supreme & Total Cleanse and have tried to call and fax my cancelation for days. This is fraud! None of the numbers are good. The fax number is no good. One number listed belongs to a very nice man. He said he has received numerous calls and he was told to tell callers to call the FBI and talk to someone in the commercial crime division. I have sent an e-mail to the FBI and called my credit card company. Everyone who has been taken by this scam should do the same thing and put these thieves out of business.

Linda
Cincinnati, OH

Li

Comments

Ly
  7th of Nov, 2008

I know exactly how you feel! I've been trying to contact them for weeks, and get a busy signal most of the time, or the line goes dead, or I'm on hold for extended periods of time. The one # I called asked me for a password right after it started ringing! When I finally got through to Colon Cleanse, they tell me that I can't send the bottle back (even though unopened), and would not remove the charge from my credit card. In order to cancel, you have to call within 15 days, but how can you when you can't get through! This is an absolute scam, and everyone needs to be made aware of it. I want to make sure others don't have to go through the same thing.

Kr
  8th of Nov, 2008

I was thinking of purchasing these products, because of the unbelievable reviews. However, reading your comments has made me think twice. Thanks for the advice and possibly saving me hundreds of dollars :-)!

De
  10th of Nov, 2008

I also have been trying to contact the number. I did not receive the product and upon calling the telephone number I get a recording that says my call cannot be completed. I also called the telephone number which is listed on my credit card statement for them (yes, they charged my credit card for the amount and the 14 day trial period is not even up from the day that I ordered) and it also says the number is not a working number. I contacted my credit card company to see what I could do. I have never had this sort of problem before. It is a BIG SCAM and folks should avoid it. I am sure this is going to cause me some grief before getting it all straightened out. It is a shame that folks can't trust these sites, or anyone for that matter!!!

Sh
  15th of Nov, 2008

I am trying to cancel to and everytime I call the number the line goes dead.

Ro
  20th of Nov, 2008

I have also tried to contact them but recieve the message "your call cannot be completed at this time"...I had to cancel my debit card in order to keep it from being charged again by this scam...it only cost me $5.00, which is better than $90.00!

Rh
  24th of Nov, 2008
Acai Berry & Total Cleanse - cannot get through to cancel
applewood doors and windows
6845 blueridge drive
blueridge
Georgia
Phone: 7064559600

i have been trying to cancel both of the colon cleanse and the acai berry and cant get through i am getting very discouraged.it said you could cancel this easy and thats not how it is, if i had known this i would have never did this, please email me back and let me know what to do

Be
  5th of Jan, 2009
Acai Berry & Total Cleanse - SCAM - Acai Berry & Total Cleanse
Acai Berry Supreme & Total Cleanse
127 NW 13th St
Boca Raton
Florida
Phone: 1-866-938-4832

I initially applied for a "free trial" of these products. Then I started receiving each of these products automatically each month without realizing that is what they were going to do. I also received charges on my credit card for each shipment. Conveniently, they do not supply any information with their shipments and it was very, very hard to get a hold of a person on the phone. I called once and went thru approximately 20 minutes of getting my order cancelled only to still receive the order and a subsequent order the following month. I just went thru the same process again, I believe I even spoke with the same woman, hard to understand, and hopefully will no longer receive shipments or charges. I contacted my credit card company and returned some of the products and they are supposed to reverse the charges. I will have to wait and see! This is a total and disgusting SCAM!! At almost $100.00 per bottle and not able to get this cancelled it is, I'm sure, making someone a lot of money! I truly hope I can get this stopped and get my money back...

Pi
  10th of Feb, 2009

DO NOT ORDER THIS STUFF. IT IS A SCAM. I also had the same problem. Luckily I was only out $5.95 for shipping, but never received the product. I have called numberous times to get a credit & haven't received one. DO NOT GO FOR THIS SCAM. It is crap & I'm just sorry I didn't see the numerous complaints before I ordered it.