Acai Berry Supreme Total Cleanse / Phones numbers to cancel products

134 NW 16th street suite 1Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18669384832
Same thing happened to me. The supplement is awesome. . . However the company is a scam. The number they provide you w / to call and cancel after you recieve your sample does not work. They lied. Therefore they will continue to charge you monthly. I had to call the credit card company and they couldn't do anything until i was charged by this company a second time. Bogus. Buyer beware. Fraud.
Ti

Comments

Me
  13th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I read the terms and conditions after I ordered yesterday. I read about the scams and immediately cancelled my debit card and got a new one. All I potentially lost was $6.00...we will see if I receive it by Monday!
Jo
  17th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I've been trying to call them for 4 days already, the 1866 number is not working . So I called my credit card company to stop any future charges from them.
Li
  24th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
OMG...what a joke company...I was charged three times for almost 300.00 dollars...I had to cancel my debit card and turn over to police...and now I am going to write the newschannel...
Ke
  26th of Nov, 2008
Hello everyone, I don't typically voice my opinion with these things but I fell compelled to update you guys on how this went down for me. I thank everyone for voicing their complained. I googled the company and found their contact info: http://www.sflnutrition.com/cpage.aspx?name=contact

This number really works (for now anyway) I got them on the first try and only had to wait a few minutes. 1-800-787-1219 Good luck.

BTW, they are going by SFLNutrition now. Check your mail package and google that information in case they change by the time you read this.
Sa
  2nd of Dec, 2008
My friend just called me in a panic...they just called her and she gave them the info...once they got all of it, they hung up on her. I had her call her stolen card number and try to get the charges blocked.
Je
  24th of Jan, 2009
Call your credit card company first. . . File a fraud claim to get the payments stopped on these people, go to the following: south florida nutrition llc and do a live chat, you will be thankful you read this later. I had made an order in october of 2008 and it took me 3 months to get the products stopped and the credit returned to my card.

Do not give out a checking debit card number to these peopl either, you can have your entire account wiped out! You will be powerless to do a thing if anyone gets your debit card number. Credit card companies do not have your money yet so they want to stop the fraud too!