ACAI BERRY SUPREME OR WHITE TEA COMPANY / FINALLY GOT THROUGH 1866-938-4832

Bellevue, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 402-292-5565
It's been well over a month and a half since this nightmare began. I ordered the ACAI BERRY SUPREME and was unable to cancel the 15 day trial. I was charged for the the ACAI BERRY AND THE CLEANSER. I have tried everyday to contact this company with all the phone numbers provided and had no success. On 26 Nov, I received another bottle of ACAI BERRY. I tried calling again and still no success. FINALLY!! On 28 Nov at 8:45 central I got through on [protected], plus I went on Live Chat at the same time. While I was talking to the individual on the phone (Rex), I was also on Live chat with (Jessica). On the phone Rex cancelled any future orders but wouldn't give me a RMA # to return the current product I had just received, he said to keep it. Jessica (Live chat girl) gave me an RMA # and said all future orders were cancelled. However, she stated that I would only get a 70% refund if I return it with in 15 days from the order date. I found that strange. Anyway, I have yet to see a confirmation email which she said would take at least 24 hours. I do have a copy of the the live chat. As of this morning 29 Nov, I found that they charged me $94 for the current bottle. I contacted my bank and have filed an unathorized charge dispute and have cancelled my check card. When I called the bank last month I put a dispute in against White Tea Co, which is what the name was on my bank statement hoping to avoid anymore charges. This time the name came across as ACAI BERRY. SO EVERYONE BE AWARE AND CANCEL THOSE CREDIT CARDS OR CHECK CARDS!
Vb

Comments

Ra
  30th of Nov, 2008
Right now I'm going through the same thing, already canceled my card and am trying to get the charges returned, so far no luck.
He
  1st of Dec, 2008
I had the same thing today. I ordered the product on November 3, 2008 and never received it. This is the way the chat went:

Ashley Says: Hey! CLICK HERE to receive 50% OFF S&H when you sign up for a FREE Trial of White Tea with Acai today!

Ashley Says: Just type 'HI' or 'Hello' in the space below to let me know you are there.

Ashley Says: Enjoy White Tea with Acai and experience weight loss that comes from the boost in metabolism found in the white tea. As an added bonus, white tea is also known to rejuvenate the skin which leads to fewer wrinkles all over the body.

You: Hello

Ashley Says: Hi, thanks for chatting with me today... CLICK HERE to take advantage of this amazing offer.

You: I have a question for you

Ashley Says: On the other hand white tea is a bit different. The combination of white tea nutrients and acai result in high antioxidants, which will raise the rate of metabolism by about 4%.

Ashley Says: Sure, what is your question?

Ashley Says: This translates to the body burning an additional 80 calories or more per day; resulting in a weight loss of approximately 2-5 pounds per week!

You: I ordered this product on November 3 and have not received it

Ashley Says: Don’t wait any longer and remember when you order today you will receive 50% OFF shipping! CLICK HERE to take advantage of this deal right now!

Ashley Says: This amazing offer is only available through this chat and for a limited time. CLICK HERE to take advantage of this deal.

You: I have already ordered this product

You: I want to cancel it

Ashley Says: You have 15 Days to try White Tea with Acai for FREE and if you aren’t satisfied for any reason you can cancel. It’s that easy! CLICK HERE to get started!

Ashley Says: Oh, if you've already ordered and have no further questions please feel free to close this chat and have a nice day :)

You: No no

Ashley Says: Remember, this offer for 50% OFF the price of shipping on our 15 Day FREE Trial of White Tea with Acai is available through this chat only and for a limited time. You are going to love the way you look and feel! CLICK HERE to take advantage of this amazing offer.

You: I want to talk to a representive

Ashley Says: Keep in mind that if you order right now you will receive 50% OFF S&H on our 15 Day FREE Trial of White Tea with Acai! You won’t be disappointed! CLICK HERE to order right now!

You: Hello

Ashley Says: The popularity of white tea is steadily increasing thanks to many high profile stars in Hollywood. Celebrities are now using white tea to jumpstart their weight loss plans.

You: Is this a real person

Ashley Says: My name is Ashley and I'm a live virtual agent.

You: Ok, then please answer my questions

Ashley Says: Okay great. CLICK HERE and fill out the page in order to take advantage of this great offer.

You: I don't want to order I need you to check on something for me

Ashley Says: OK, Thank you for your time. To end the CHAT simply CLICK on the "X" in upper right.

You: No I don't want to end the chat

You: I need you to cancel my order

Ashley Says: For more questions or information, please call us at (866) 938 4832 or CLICK HERE to contact customer service.

You: No the number doesn't work

Ashley Says: It has been known for some time that tea in general promotes weight loss. On the other hand white tea is a bit different. The combination of white tea nutrients and acai result in high antioxidants, which will raise the rate of metabolism by about 4%. This translates to the body burning an additional 80 calories or more per day; resulting in a weight loss of approximately 2-5 pounds per week!

Ashley Says: Don’t wait any longer! CLICK HERE to get started on a 15 Day FREE Trial of White Tea with Acai today!

Ashley Says: If you are still having trouble opening the link, please copy and paste the following url into your address bar: https://www.whiteteaacai.com/checkout1.aspx?bid=ebba7fa1-2f0a-489f-a6d3-e9218582addb

Ashley Says: If you have a popup blocker on, try holding down CTRL+ALT and clicking the link... CLICK HERE

You: I clicked on the link and it through me back to your amin oage

You: main page sorry

Ashley Says: I am sorry, I only have limited information. For more questions or information, please call us at (866) 938 4832 or CLICK HERE to contact customer service.

You: No, your phone number doesn't work

You: no

You: This is obviously a scam, correct

Ashley Says: No, this is not a scam. You have 15 Days to try White Tea with Acai for FREE and if you aren’t satisfied for any reason you can cancel. It’s that easy! CLICK HERE to get started!

You: Ha, that problem is that I can not cancel

You: How do I do that?

You: How can I cancel it

You: No reply?
Br
  1st of Dec, 2008
I am having the same problem with this company. It was not made clear on the link I went to that there would be a charge after 15 days. I just saw the charge on my bank account and lost my mind! Anyhow, I tried calling the 866-938-4832 phone number and it just cuts off. No busy, no ring, no nothing!! I called my bank and they said to try and e-mail this company, and keep track of all of the documentation so I can try and get it taken care of, but it looks like I may have to cancel my debit card!!
Et
  11th of Dec, 2008
I am also going through the same issue. Had I known that a simple supplement would cause this much trouble I NEVER would have tried the 'free' trial. What a pain in the neck.

This company is an absolute fraud and very unprofessional in it's refusal to refund my money.

DO NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT...