Acai Berry Supreme / Cannot cancel account!

1 213 s 125th aveAvondale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 623-533-7659

I ordered acai berry supreme's 15 day free trial while still paying for s&h fees and want to send back the product and cancel my account, I called the number which is repeatedly put throughout the website to cancel it and not be charged and all it does is click and end the call. I have read that the only way to get my return to go through without getting charged is by calling that number and getting an RMA # but I cant! I do NOT want to be charged for a pruduct I do not want.

Jo

Comments

• Ki
      21st of Oct, 2008

I am having the same problem!! How did you end up getting a hold of them? My credit card company gave me a number but it is always busy!

Please Help!!

• Ph
      23rd of Oct, 2008

i also tried the 1-8012087485, plus 1-877-350-8480 on the bottle to cancel, plus 1-877-859-1107 my bank gave me and i got the same click and hang up.

• Ph
      23rd of Oct, 2008

i just had to close my credit card out, because i tried 5 phone numbers and got no answers the latest # is 1-801-208-7490. my credit card co. got this # for me. it is suppose to be the corect # but i kept getting a busy tone. good luck to you all. i will never give my card # on line again. I urge all to do the same.

31st of Oct, 2008

keep calling the 1-866-938-4832 number!!! It will go through eventually, but you'll be on hold for 20 mins, these people are scam artists!!!

• Ka
      7th of Nov, 2008

I've had a similar experience. I did get through on the phone after sitting on hold for an eternity. They wanted to send me more product, which I refused. I haven't received anything else and I hope they don't charge me anymore. So my free trial cost me over $90. NOTHING is free.

10th of Nov, 2008

Had the same problem but did some searching every where and got some numbers that might help! I called this number just right now and it took awhile for them to take me off hold but i did get threw. Here's the number 877-859-1107. Call this one and it should connect you to acai berry supreme customer service. But do call early! I think the wait would be shorter!! I hope I've helped you guys out!!! What they are doing is BS and wrong!!

• La
      10th of Nov, 2008

I called customer service and got through and canceled my account. The guy i spoke with said he would send me an email containing a link to continue with the cancellation of my account but the link goes nowhere.

• As
      10th of Nov, 2008

the best number to call is 1-888-254-3071 that is the head quarters.

• Ni
      11th of Nov, 2008

The number on my bottle is 18669384832. This number at times will say, you have reach a number that was disconnected and sometime it will say it was busy. I keep trying and today I finally got through. You will stay on hold for a while but once you get to a customer service rep they are very friendly and I did state to them that I was having trouble contacting customer service to cancel my order. Rep stated they are trying to correct the problem. Please don't call from a cell phone, call from your home phone. I couldn't get through from my cell phone but when I called from my home phone it went through. Plus you do not want to uses up your minute staying on hold. I hope this help.

11th of Nov, 2008

Calling 1-866-938-4832 and on hold now for five minutes. I received the charge around the same time I received the merchandise. What happened to just paying S & H? This is bs and I don't think I would ever get suckered again. At the same time, I ordered Bromalite and the company did the same crap. I finally got a # from the Bromalite company website, not the # listed on my bank transactions which didn't work anyway (Regnet - didn't have my information, referred me to 800-715-1354 which always rang). So I'm out $89.31 plus two overdrawn charges of over $30 each because they two charges were unexpected. Never again will I be this stupid.

11th of Nov, 2008

I actually called 877-859-1107 spoke to Jay and promised that the charges will be reversed within 14 days but I have to return the pills to push the transaction through. The system is down, but will put through the request. We'll see...Now I will call my bank and see if anything could be done. The whole call took 15 minutes.

• Rd
      14th of Nov, 2008

I called 877-859-1107 and was able to get a hold of a live person (less than 5 min and 1 disconnect) they couldn't find the order, or any record of my ordering, even though I have the order confirmation #. I haven't received the product yet either and it was due yesterday. Will E-mail as well and wait for the credit card bill.

I did read the fine print and knew I had only 10 days to cancel.

• Ni
      17th of Nov, 2008

go to

at the bottom u will find something that says live chat. you WILL get a person and they said they made a big mistake with the money. they cancelled out my order completely and the refunds should be coming 3-5 business days.

like all of you said, never again will i be that stupid.
    80 dollars... psssh. dont think so!

• La
      18th of Nov, 2008

I just called 2 minutes ago, with the above number...1877-859-1107, they said it was the wrong number, not to their company and that I was not in their system. This is FRAUD! The cs rep told me to call my bank and dispute the charges.

19th of Nov, 2008

I have gone through the same situation that each of you have. I spent an hour and a half on 11/17 trying to cancel the acai berry supreme. And ofcourse their 866-938-4832 number did not work. I ended up canceling my debit card and getting a new one as I had to cancel by today 11/19. Through another blog's recommendation, I tried the following: www.whiteteaacai.com a few minutes ago. I scrolled all the way down to a white link that says Live chat. I finally got someone by the name of Sharif who asked me for info and helped me cancel the product today. After I asked what the issue was with the number listed on the order form and on the bottle, Sharif wrote "We are experiencing a high call volume. We have a phone que and once it reaches its max compacity it will not let anymore calls in and it will give you a busy signal, hang up or it will tell you number is not in service.". This is too much of a pain and not worth it.

• Pc
      20th of Nov, 2008

I've had the same experiences as listed above. The number that came with my product "your call cannot be processed at this time. Please call again later", another number, I was on hold for 20 minutes and then disconnected. Another number I was on hold for about 10 minutes and was then told "It must be a different company (after I spelled my name for the guy in Pakistan or somewhere FIVE times). We don't have any record of your order". I just spoke with my bank, they have cancelled my credit card so that it cannot be charged for future product and they will issue me a new card with a different number so that it cannot be charged "unless they captured your account and routing number". I will watch carefully. I feel like the stupid one. I order online all the time and have NEVER had a problem before.

• Ke
      20th of Nov, 2008

I HAVE YOUR ANSWER EVERYONE!!!
    I have been struggling with this for 3 days now... Finally I have my life back! It seems as though this company (many more as well) change their number as often as possible to avoid cancellation on they're products. They make it as comlicated as possible to cancel. What they're doing is legel because they do have fine print that stated you will be charged X amount of dollars. Unfortunaly for us, through the process of ordering, they don't tell you that you will be charged until you read the entire terms and conditions which most people don't. Boy did I learn my lesson, and I hope all of you did as well. The product is real, the company selling is sketchy. They change the number sometimes once a month, sometimes once a day, it depends on how many calls they're getting. I just got through about 10 minutes ago and had my Acai Berry Supreme cancelled right away and they gave me confirmation number. Here is the number, good luck to you all!
    (877) 350-8480

20th of Nov, 2008

I am in total agreement with all of you. Thanks to all your comments I finally got through the chat line at whiteteaacai.com Now I have to wait 24-48 hours to get my email confirmation that my orders were canceled. I was lucky in away, I never received my free trial offer and I was trying to get through to get it sent, but after reading all your comments, I decided to cancel everything and get my S&H fees credited. Mahalo from Hawaii everyone.

• Di
      24th of Nov, 2008

I got through on the live online customer service at:

I reported their phone problem, of course they say they know nothing about that! One other thing - I did have one of the "wrong companies" give me a phone number of 786-554-2446.

25th of Nov, 2008

Well, I never received my email confirmation from them and was then charged $88.00 to my credit card and of course no credit of S&H fees. This is very frustrating. I am now on chat looking at a wait of who knows how long. Any suggestions on how to actually get a credit or have these scam artists stopped would be greatly appreciated.