Acai Berry Power 500 NUBOD / Cancel order

4650 SW 51st Street Suite 711Davie Florida 33314, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1877350840

I wish to cancel the order of Accai Berry Power 500 as of today 2nd Dec 2008.
I have been attempting to call and cancel the order which you made on my behalf on the bogas number that you have submitted on your website with no success [protected]). I received the free trial after the 14 day free period expired hence I could not trial your product and respond to you in the allocated time. On your disclosure you suggest to allow a period of 4-6 days for delivery. I do not want my card charged the further $89.91 and do not wish for any further products to be sent to me.

I wish to have no further correspondence with your company.
St

Comments

De
  18th of Dec, 2008
Company Information: Acai Berry Power 500, 4650 SW 51st Street, Suite 711, Davie, FL 33314, tel. 8773508480

I too wish to cancel my order and have tried several time via phone and other means. In fact I received an email today regarding this saying I had contacted the wrong company, this is the reason I have submitted the company details again, in case there are several dubious companies selling this product from the same premises.

Please do as I ask and cancel my order.