Acai Berry MyTrialSupport.com / Fraud

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

This company is a fraud. I need to cancel my membership for future products but no one is picking up the phone to cancel.

Comments

• Ly
      15th of Feb, 2009

What I want to know is: How come NOBODY can find or get a hold of these people? Yet they can still keep taking our money and shipping us this awful product!!! I'm usually so cautious, I feel humiliated and stupid ecspecially since I had to call my credit card company and tell them not to let them near my money!!!

16th of Feb, 2009

What is the number you called?

• Tr
      16th of Feb, 2009

call your credit card company right away, tell them that this has happened: FRAUD. they will file a fraud report for you and you won't have to pay a penny!

• Ba
      18th of Feb, 2009

Just want to cancel my order.
    HERE'S THE ORDER # 833892

DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE OF THOSE ACAIBERRY STUFF.

• La
      18th of Feb, 2009

I am trying to cancel my order with acai berry. I received the trial bottle and then i did receive 3 more bottles and my 89.85 was deducted from my checking account. I guess I was stupid to use my debit card instead of a regular credit card. I h ave just called them and I have been on hold for 15 minutes .
    Finally someone (ginny) answered. I told her I wanted to cancel any future orders. She asked me my name and found it. She gave me a confirmation #. Then she told me that because I was past the original 14 days, I had received another shipment and the 89.00 had been already deducted she was going to give me a 20% (16.00) refund. I asked her if there were any catches to this, said no, and if in the future I want to start ordering again all purchased would be at a 20% discount. The phone number I used is 866-518-6901.

I'll be anxious to see if the order is actually done.

• El
      22nd of Feb, 2009

These fraudulent people set up websites telling their story of how they lost all this weight using these products. When they were "outed" on their comments, they closed comments because of SPAM they said. HA HA! They are the SPAM...or should I say SCAM! They also set up new sites with the exact story as before, but their name has suddenly changed to someone else, but the picture is exactly the same!
    So you can't trust any of these websites!!! That makes is very bad for the legal and honest, trust-worthy companies of real products...a very sad situation.
    I want these fraudulent people to be caught and arrested like the criminals they are. PLEASE, everyone help and do what they can to see this happen.

• El
      22nd of Feb, 2009

I just found another website for the acai berry and Bromalite detox with the same exact story again and the same girl's picture, but now her name is Jeanie. Why can't these people be stopped???
    Watch out for this current SCAM. I hope we can save some people from falling into their web...no pun intended...SPIDER WEB, I meant. These people are heartless, cruel criminals cheating people out of their money. They deserve to go to jail.

• Bo
      22nd of Feb, 2009

please cancel my acai berry order and cancel future monthly charges.

bonnie l hood

• Bo
      22nd of Feb, 2009

cancel my order of this product acai-berry and any monthly
    charges to my credit card.

bonnie l hood

• Pa
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I called to cancel my order this morning. I talked to a guy named Jack, supposibly that was his name. When I told him I wanted to cancel my order, he went through asking me my information. He claimed he could not find me in the system. Then the last way to look me up was the last 4 digits of my credit card. I said noway. I was not giving him that info. Then he gave me this web site to come too. So I am unsure what is next. I wanted to let you know my experiance.

• Pa
      26th of Feb, 2009

These people are running a scam they have charged my card for 2 shipments that I sent back they have changed charged two different prices. They have already changed the company name before the second shipment was sent.
    Thanks
    Pam
    Kentucky

• Da
      4th of Mar, 2009

Strongly AGREE with the above posts - same exact experience I had. This is such a scam!!!

I had my bank cancel the card I use to prevent this company from charging me again. I had 2 chrages within 2 weeks and NO product. Charges totaled over $160.00.

There has got to be more laws to protect the consumer from scammers like this!

Dana
    California

• Ju
      6th of Mar, 2009

I too can not get through to these people. There is not support via the web, and when I call they say that the hours are 8-6pm MST. I called at 8 am MST and 4 pm MST and never got anyone to answer. Then the recording said to hear the mesaage options again to press #, then the message said that the office was closed.

I need to stop these unathorized automatic withdrawals.

What a mess.

• Do
      7th of Mar, 2009

I have also tried to cancel, ive phoned but keep getting fobbed off with another phone no. Please cancel my order and any future monthly orders for acaiburn.I HAVE INFORMED THE BANK AND WE HAVE GOT ALL THE DATES MONITORED AND THE NEXT STEP WILL BE LEGAL ACTION IF NEED BE. MY ORDER I.D NO: 100378580
    Doreen England

• Mo
      7th of Mar, 2009

Look at your statement where the charges are applied there should be a number where the charges are being placed to had to call on other places to stop charges from other companies..Thanks for the heads up on the way they treat their customers I know now I will not be ordering any product,

• Br
      10th of Mar, 2009

I too have been hooked by the Total Cleanse which I ordered, but then I got this Bromalite which I didn't have called my Credit Card Company to cancel all further deductions, which cost me $60.00. How do we get our money back?? I have recieved two shipments, have tried numerous times to call the phone number provided, sent several email with no reply.
    There has to be help for all of us! My order #1563793.
    Brenda

• Ca
      16th of Mar, 2009

I was charged $94.57 for a free trial bottle that all I was suppose to have to pay was $5.95 shipping. I used a Debit Card to pay for what was only suppose to be shipping. While checking my bank statment, I found that they also charged me $88.62 for the free trial bottle. There was a number on my statement that I used to call to inquire about this charge. At that time I was told that I was being charged for the bottle because I didn't notify them in 15 days that I was not happy with the product. What happened to the "free trial". I paid for my free bottle. For those of you who need a number to call, I have two. Not that it will do you any good. Call 866-950-4792 or0866-950-4787

Carolyn

• La
      17th of Mar, 2009

Please make sure you read the fine print. The charge was taken out of my account for $39.95. I was told that I could not get a refund until the remainder of the product was returned. THE STATEMENT THAT ALL YOU PAY IS $4.95 IS A LIE AND I DIDN'T READ ALL THE LITTLE PRINT AND NOW I AM PAYING FOR IT. It remains to be seen as to whether my refund is done. They also tell you the product is safe no matter what your health problems are. Not so.

Laura

17th of Mar, 2009

I got took too. Same story. This company was called NaturesAcai.co.I was able to get hold of them at 800-220-6284 After I threatened them with my states attorney general's attention and my own attorney plus complaining on every consumer website I could find and bumped up to the supervisor I was finally promised a refund and given confirmation numbers. Wel'l see what happens. I'm also calling my bank. Good luck to all of us.

• Kt
      22nd of Mar, 2009

I agree that these people are very dishonest.I placed an order on the 13th of March, 2008 and on March 21st i called to inform them that i hadn't received but one product which was the Purity12 and still missing the Acaiberry.I spoke with Harry if that's even his name.Harry claims the system shows that i received both products.I was having this uneasy feeling telling me something isn't right with this phone call.I know better because the Holy Spirit never lies.. it's here to lead and guide us.I guess i wanted to try something so bad to help me loose this weight i took a chance, WELL GUESS WHAT YOU CROOKS I'M CANCELLING MY CARD!! so how are you gonna get your money now? GOD SITS HIGH AND LOOKS LOW!! AND LOW YOU ARE FOR TAKING HARD WORKING FOLKS MONEY!! TIMES ARE TOO HARD FOR THIS FOOLISHNESS !!