Acai Berry My trial support / unauthorized charges after account / order was canceled

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1877-907-0680

To who it may concern/

The below order was canceled and still my credit card was charged. I was assured that this would not happen. I canceled my trial / order to prevent any fraud complaints I reviewed and noticed. Please credit my account the 88.62 that was taken. I did get a reponse that the order was canceled, before charge were accepted from my credit card. The response you received was that the transaction was declined. When I spoke with the representative he stated that it would not be a problem since the order was canceled. obviously whoever put the order through again did not notice the caneled order. please reimburse my account the full amount.

*** Your Order Has Been Cancelled ***

Dear charmica,
Thank you for your recent order for Acai Berry Supreme .
Per your request, your order has been cancelled and will not be processed.
In order to ensure the security and confidentiality of our correspondence with our customers, we do not accept inquiries via open email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Copyright © 2008 intmark1-acai.ebizprogram.com. All rights reserved
This email was sent to: snowhiteblu@msn.com

Meka

Ca

Comments

Io
  29th of Mar, 2009

I never ordered from this company, but I was sent two different kinds of acai bottles and my credit card # was mysteriously being used in Germany and Great Britain and I live in Iowa. So I had to cancel my credit card. I tried calling the company to explain the fraud to them and to find out how to return the product, but I was on hold for over 30 minutes and never got to speak to a customer service rep. This company is a SCAM!!!