Acai Berry Max / failure to cancel my account and unauthorized billing

1 FX supplementsArlington, TX, United States Review updated:

This company has refused to respond to my multiple requests/attempts to cancel my account, they continue to bill me and send the product to my house without authorization. Ive sent this company multiple e-mails, Ive called [protected] (they never answer the phone) and have never recieved a response. Infact I never recieved a response from them when I initally contacted them for a free trial of Acia Berry Maxx They never gave me an order number or invoice to respond to . the address to this company is : FX supplements, Arlington Texas 7601, www.acaiberrymaxx.com Please Help me...What a scam according to the website they have numerous complaints for the same problem. How about a class action lawsuit against this company?

Comments

• Te
      24th of Nov, 2008
    FXSupplements.com
    Rocky Mount
    North Carolina
    Phone: 252-443-7398

I ordered Acai Berry Maxx on 11-8-08 for a 2 week trial for $5.95 shipping only. I never received the product. However, my card was charged on 11-8. Now, my card was charged charged $79.95 on 11-23-08. I finally recieved the product today in the mail, which was post marked 11-21-08. I also never got an order confirmation. Just charges on my card.

I feel this is a FRAUD!!!

• Ta
      25th of Nov, 2008

www.acaiberrymaxx.com this is a scam website.. it would look very professional but once u sign up for free trial there is no way that u can unsubscribe or cancel further shipments.. its gonna rip off ur bank account. only way 2 get rid of acai berry shipments is.. to get ur debit or credit card BLOCKED n CANCELED and get a new card issued.. through ur bank. pls help urself b4 its too late.

• Br
      25th of Nov, 2008

I ordered mine hte 17, I still haven't recieved it nor have a recieved conformation via email that my card was charged. I will be cancelling my order tomorrow. I am not going to pay $80 for something I have no idea if it works. I feel this is fraud. I think they wait to see if you cancel 10 days after you intially ordered before they send out the product. Free Trial my a$$. Good Luck with this product.

• Ra
      26th of Nov, 2008

This is fraud. I had the same thing happen to me. I am disputing it with my credit card company now. I had to cancel my card and get a new number. Actually today I finally got an email saying my bottle shipped, I ordered on 11-7. I went off in my response to them about that they are scammers and that I was already having them investigated. They instantly sent me a cancellation email. I did file a complaint with the BBB. I would do the same.

• Te
      28th of Nov, 2008
    fx supplements.com

changed my mine about order went to website listed to cancel my order and no website and no place to cancel order.

• Bo
      1st of Dec, 2008
    Acai Berry Maxx - no way to cancel or contact
    FX Supoplements
    Arlington
    Phone: 888-549-2111
    acaiberrymax.com

freel trial offer...received products promised from freel trial, But, they arrived with no invoice or instructions.
    I tried to find their website and there is none...at least that I can find. I found a tool free number for them on one of the fraud protection websites, 1-888-549-2111. But, noone answers and they specifically say do not leave a message to cancel your order. They say to send an email to CANCEL@ASAIBERRYMAX.COM. I did that, but received a response that that website does not accept emails??

I have read several reports of fraud from this company and I cannot seem to contact them...as a last resort, I called my bank and canceled my debit card and had them issue me a new one. Just to be safe...

1st of Dec, 2008
    Acai Berry Maxx - Billed for merchandise not received
    acai berry maxx
    Don't have one
    fxsupplements.com

I ordered this supplement on 11-16-08. I printed the receipt from the computer and it stated that the order might be delayed because of not being able to charge my credit card. Well, Guess What, my credit card was charged but I did not receive the product. I called customer service and waited 20 minutes and listened to a bunch of garbage about how they appreciated my time. Well after 20 minutes, they can take a flying leap. I will now have to write my credit card company and not pay the charges, this is all so unacceptable if they did their job.

• Gi
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I ordered on 11/17/08, hadn't recieved the order by 11/19 although my bank acct was charged the shipping fee on 11/19. I emailed customer service and cancel@fxsupplements.com to cancel my order and specifically noted that my order had not been received nor shipped. I also blocked my debit cards and sent a message to my bank to make them aware of the situation. I got a reply email from them on 12/1 that said my order was cancelled. I'll keep a check on my bank account anyway.

• Mo
    FX Supplements
    fxsupplements.com

I am so glad I came to this board! I ordered this product and it took about 3 days for them to deduct the $5.95 shipping for my 14 day free trial, but no shipping confirmation. I came to this sight and saw all the complaints and then tried the number on my email confirmation of my order...busy signal. I sent an email the cancel@acaiberry.com address they listed...no response/busy signal. Called the number on the FXSupplements website...it says mail box is full and I could not leave a message. This is when I knew for sure and I immediately called my bank! I had to close out the debit card I used and get a new one so that they could not continue to charge me like I knew they would. I can't afford for them to take $80 out of my account whenever they feel like it! Good thing my other debit card is still active because I just shut down the one and kept the other open so I don't have to go without my card! I nipped it in the bud so if you are reading this, you should nip it right now too! If you have not ordered yet, don't do it!!! These people are scammers, frauds, and theifs!

• Am
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I've been scammed too! I ordered it and saw the shipping and handling charge ($5.99) on my statement and still haven't received the product. I tried calling different numbers connected to their website and from my bank but none of their numbers work - just busy tones and "full mailbox" messages. I wrote their customer service email, yet no response. I am blocking my account so I don't get charged. Glad to see there are others out there who have experienced what I did.

• Ta
      3rd of Dec, 2008

My scenerio is almost identical to Teresa (initial complaint). The only differneces is a day or so off. Everything is exactly the same. I have been calling and trying to get ahold of them to cancel and keep getting their "answering service" but noone ever calls back. I have emailed as well and no response. This is a complete SCAM! Don't waste your money or time on these people!

• Da
    Acai Berry Maxx FX Supplements
    Mississippi

I orderd the free 14 day trial on 11-25-08 and paid the 5.95 via credit card today still have not rec'd the product and the 14day trail is about over. I am cancelling because this is not fair. They get their money immediately and I still do not have the product.

That is why I do not even liek ordering from the internet! SCAM SCAM

4th of Dec, 2008

The same thing happened to me I changed my mind and called the number to cancel my order and got a full mail box recording instead. I found another number to call and it dissconnected as soon as I called. I sent an email and got no reply it has been 12 days since I ordered my free trial. They charged me the $5.95 in shipping and handling but I received nothing, to be safe I canceled my card and had another one issued. Beware other friends of mine actually got charged $80.00 and received no free trial and no product when there cards were charged.

• Di
      4th of Dec, 2008

I agree. I have received 3 emails stating they received my order, but nothing telling me the order was shipped.
    I just sent a cancellation email. I am also letting my credit card know not to accept charges from them...hopefully that will be enough!! I buy from the internet all the time, but I usually stay away from stuff like this...Unfortunately I didn't go with my gut feeling on this one.

FXSUPPLEMENTS.COM
    Phone: 1-866-851-2281
    service@fxsupplements.com

Charged Account of 79.95 before I recived the original FREE TRAIL package. Tried to get ahold of but always get a busy signal. Still trying to reach as of 12/5/08.

• Cc
    fxsupplements.com

Have not got my product. None of the customer service numbers work. I am very upset and will do something about it!!!

• Gw
      5th of Dec, 2008

If you ordered Acai Berry Maxx IT IS A SCAM. This is what happens. You're trial order should arrive within 1-2 weeks, right? Well, it never does. If you wait too long (longer that 15 days) you will then be enrolled in their monthly purchase at $80 a pop! Try calling their telephone numbers. (I say "they" because I purchased this product alongside "my colon cleans" as they are supposed to work together). The numbers are invalid. You will only hear recordings and then be hung up on, or you will hear a message that the mailbox is full. SO - obviously there is no way to actually cancel your order before they charge your credit card for the full $80 a piece. This is what you do. First, call your cc company to dispute the 5.95 charge for shipping and handling form the company(s) since you'll never receive the product. THEN, unfortunately you will need to cancel your credit card to avoid the upcoming charges. Your cc company will send a replacement card to you within 3 days, so really its not a big deal IF you realize this before your trial period (of 15 days!) expires. Its bogus. It's all over these complaints boards. I just cancelled my own cc 30 minutes ago. Good luck!

• Ce
      5th of Dec, 2008

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I COULD GET THE ACAI BERRY PRODUCT, WITHOUT BEING SCAM???

• Am
      6th of Dec, 2008
    Acai Berry Maxx - never recieved product impossible to get ahold of
    fx supplements

well i md mt order on 11-16 gv them about 4 days to get it me, never came so i started calling the number and yes it was a frickin voicemail, and after days of back to back calling it sd this mailbox is full, goodbye!!! so i sent a million emails to the email address they sent never recieved feedback or my product yet by that time it was the 11-28 so i knew my free trial was gonna be up soon so. so i tried callin 1800 instead of the 1888 num they provided and it was some type of school and they lady i spoke to was very nice and let me kno that they hv been gettin calls for wks about this, ppl being curious like me and tryin 1800 instead and she sd they all were sayin the same thing i was. cant get ahold of them, thur emails or phone, never recieved product, ppl gettin charged over and over again. and like she sd a bank teller called the number to make sure it was ture and like a previous comment sd all u gotta do is go to your bank and destroy the debit card or credit card u used. so call your cc comp. if u used a cc. i used my debit so i had to go to the bank. and she got rid of that card and im waitin for my card to come in the mail!!! SO DO NOT BELIEVE THIS COMPANY!!! and i got my 5.95 bck too!! i was so irate i still am but now that i kno theres nothin else they can do im better! so hurry up and handle your business with the card u used!!

• Re
      10th of Dec, 2008
    FXSUPPLEMENTS.COM
    Texas

RECIEVED CREDIT CARD STATEMENT THEY CHARGE MY CARD 79.95 THAT I DIDNT AUTHORIZE CANT GET A HOLD OF A REAL PERSON I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THE MONTHLY SHIPMENT ONLY A FREE 30 DAY TRAIL . I DONT WANT TO BE ON THERE AUTO SHIPMENT CALLED CREDIT CARD THEY SAID TO CANCEL ON LINE .THERE NO HELP EITHER. CAN ANY ONE HELP