Acai Berry / Life Cleanse / FREE Offer Isn't FREE!!!

1 Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-949-0138

I ordered a FREE bottle of Acai Berry Detox and Life Cleanse Advanced Natural Cleansing Formula for which I had to pay $3.95 per bottle. I received my credit card statement and noted that they (FWM Laboratories) charged me $87.31 for each item. I was truly taken back to find out that I had only 14 days in which to try the product and, if I wasn't satisfied, I had to send the remainder of the bottles back to the company. First of all, I didn't see that I only had a 14 day trial and secondly, how does anyone know if an item works in only 14 days. I now have to pay $174.26, but I want to make everyone else out there aware of the scam these people are running. If it says FREE...don't believe it!

Comments

• Na
      27th of Mar, 2009

Unit 6, 15-17 Caledonian Road
    London
    United Kingdom
    viv3.com

I purchaesd a sample of each: Acai Berry and Life Cleanse fron the internet, for which I received the sample bottles, but then found that I had been charged for a further 3 months worth of product, for which I gave no authority to do, and have not received any product for my 'su[posed' 3 months purchase.

I would like to have the full amount refunded, on both products, and I will return the samples.

• Ga
    Hollywood
    Florida
    Phone: 866-988-5395
    fwmlaboratories.com

My story is long and frustrating. I'll spare you all the details other than to say...I followed their terms and conditions. I returned the products. I faxed in UPS delivery notices showing they had my product. I cancelled my accounts. Yet after 8 phone calls over the course of a month...no money.
    Its quite interesting, , go to their website and look at the contact us. Send emails to them. Most of the links don't work.
    This company is a disgrace. I've spent 30 years as a professional in the business to consumer industry as a consultant. I've never seen customer service and integrity lacking to this degree. And that is from dealing with their customer service. Can you imagine what might be in the product? Finally, do your homework on their executive (they only name one). He is a crook. A very shady individual that is making tons of money off of honest people.

• Cj
      7th of Dec, 2009

I had no problem to cancel! Just called the number on my my bank statement…. Is this one: 0044 2031399067.
    I had to wait for 30 seconds before someone answered the phone, but since it’s for free anyway.