Acai berry / Unauthorized Charge

1 3314 Norma DriveJeffersonville, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 502-594-7209

I ordered a FREE trial sample and was billed $149.95 without my authorization

I want a REFUND immediately - my wife is waiting for one for the same purpose for Advance Cleanse FREE sample she ordered

Comments

• De
      27th of Oct, 2008

I ordered my free sample of the acai berry on 9/19/08 and received the product on 9/26/08. I cancelled my membership on 9/26/08, one week after placing my initial order. I cancelled well within the terms required for cancellation which was two weeks. I did n ot receive any further product or correspondence from this company. On 10/21/08 there was an unauthorized charge on my bank statement for $5.87. PLEASE REVERSE THIS CHARGE AND ONCE AGAIN, CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP! dlwinford@aol.com

23rd of Nov, 2008

Received a $29.95 unauthorized charge on my credit card. Called the 800 number and, after a lenghly discussion, received a confirmation number for the refund to the account. This is a rip-off and I'm very upset that the Oprah Show would endorse such a program.

• Do
      25th of Nov, 2008

I ordered acai berry for $1 plus shipping and handling to total $3.95. Never received the product - my account was charged $29.95 for nothing. Number to dial in NV 866 407-1022. I'm calling my bank to have charge noted as fraudulent

• Ly
      30th of Nov, 2008

I tried to get a trial bottle of Acai berry and never received it credit card charged 5.00 and then 11/28 charged for 29.95 for something I never ordered. After reading the other posts I did not try and call them just called the bank and refused payment on this pending charge.

• Ho
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I too was charged $29.95 on my credit card when I ordered the free trial offer of the acai berry diet supplement. I want my money refunded back to my credit card ASAP. This is ridiculous and obviously from the compliants I have read is not an isolated incident.

• Li
      24th of Dec, 2008

I was just charged 29.95 for something at a website that I never visited and therefore never purchased anything from. I did, however, request a "free" sample of the Acai berry supplement that was advertised on Oprah and authorized the shipping charges of #3.95. No where in the disclaimer did it mention an additional charge of "$29.95 for this "free" offer. I would like this charge refunded immediate and plan to follow up with my bank and have this listed as a fraudulent charge.

• Ca
      1st of Jan, 2009

I ORDERED A FREE SAMPLE OF ACAI BERRY ON LINE.
    WHEN I RECEIVED IT IN THE MAIL ENCLOSED WAS A SMALL PIECE OF PAPER, AND I MEAN SMALL ABOUT 4 INCHES BY 4 INCHES STATING THAT MY CARD WOULD BE BILLED $89.00.
    I IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE NUMBER ON THE PAPER AND ASKED WHERE I COULD RETURN THIS FREE SAMPLE AND THAT I DID NOT WANT TO BE BILLED FOR IT.
    THE LADY TOLD ME I COULD KEEP THE SAMPLE AND THAT MY CARD WOULD NOT BE BILLED.
    TODAY 1/1/09 WHILE CHECKING MY BANK STATEMENT ON LINE- I NOTICED A CHARGE TAKEN OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR $29.95
    PAID TO WWW.FIT.FAC.COM. I PAID A SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEE- AND I WAS NOT NOTIFIED OF THIS CHARGE. THIS IS FRAUDULENT!
    I WILL BE NOTIFING MY BANK.

1st of Jan, 2009

I barely got my free trail and already they have entered a charge on my account for 87.13. Believe me I will contact whoever I have to in order to get these charges reversed. I have contacted my bank and they will be on the look-out for any charges that appear on my account. I will contact Oprah, the news media, television, radio, President elect Obama, you don't know me. I will contact however many people I have to in order to expose you. I had better get my money back and no more charges out of my account or you and the rest of the world will never stop hearing from me.

• Te
      16th of Jan, 2009

These people are scam artists!!! I received a call from this company after placing an order telling me that my data was deleted in their system and that they needed my info again. A red flag went off and I didn't give them (or whoever) my info again and told them I wasn't interrested anymore. They kept trying to push their product and hang on like pitbulls. I immediately looked at my online banking activity and sure enough there was a charge. So why did they tell me my info was deleted? What I did and would recommend is calling your credit card company and not only flag and dispute the charge or charges and shut down your card number. I minor inconvenience for peace of mind! I'm still waiting for a credit for my $4.95 shipping charge since I told them to cancel the order and I'll keep on them until I get it. Even though it's just $4.95 that they got me for, I wonder how many hundreds of thousands or millions of people they've scammed. My second call to them, I asked the lady if she was aware that the company she worked for was all over the internet as a scam company and that the AG of Arizona was going to prosecute them. She just sighed and said she was aware but they would try and work with their customers. What a joke!

23rd of Jan, 2009

I ordered free trial Acai Berry and paid shipping and handling they sent me a bottle the next month without my approval and did not make it clear about charging my card if I did not cancel this product within 14 days. I feel this company does not make it clear about the 14 day trial period so you can be aware of this charge. I do always check the fine writing but this company does not make it clear enough. I always look at the fine print but it was not obvious with this company. I have look on this site and read the many complaints that goes with this Company and on their bottle of diet pills they have an incorrect telephone number. I feel this is a complete scam for most people and I want my money back.

• Pa
      28th of Jan, 2009

I have not bought this product, but have done a cursory comparison of the websites below, which all push the Acai Berry BS. Please feel free to use these in complaints and I suggest you all go straight to the Federal Trade Commission.

These are almost all identical websites with interchangable # of kids, # weight loss;
    They all tried the trendy diets (South Beach, Atkins, etc);
    They all saw Dr. Oz on either Oprah or Rachel Ray;
    They all state "I'm just a ----" on their site;
    They all lost 42, 45 or 47 lbs.
    Several have identical photos;
    Several have the exact same layout.

There were two others that have since been yanked: Sarah Presley's and Anna Matthews' Weight Loss Stories. They must have been replaced with Karla's and Helen's because those are fairly new.

From all I've read on here of the absolute ripoffs, these people must be stopped.

• Am
      29th of Jan, 2009

i only wanted to try the free trial i was then charged a total of 174.26 two charges of 87.13 i never authorized or wanted these things the number was 866-632-2312 i tried calling would give me options but when i chose one i only received a busy signal

• Ju
      3rd of Feb, 2009

THIS IS MY SECOND COMPLAINT AND I WANT ACTION TAKEN
    I DID NOT AUTHORIZE YOU TO TAKE ANY MONEY FROM MY ACCOOUNT.
    I AM PRESSING CHARGES AGAIN YOU AND YOUR COMPANY.

• Ly
      13th of Feb, 2009

I have no idea how this company got my credit card number. My first clue was when my credit card company fraud division called me this morning to investigate some questionable charges there were several on the card ranging from $1 to $200. I then went to the post office to pick up my mail, having been out of town for 2 weeks and there was a bag containing a bottle of this ACAI Berry stuff, one of the fraud charges was from a "healthy living" for near $ 50. I can't reach anyone at the phone or website printed on this bottle, my charge card has been cancelled and no charges will be mine. I suspect this started with an online gaming site Players Only.

• Do
      25th of Feb, 2009

I ordered a sample bottle of acai berry for $1.99. Then then charged me $78.81 for a new bottle that I never ordered or received. When you call customer service, they won't listen to you. You will need to dispute through your credit card. BEWARE!!!

• Pa
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I also ordered this product and canceled it well within the alloted time they give to cancel. I also got a name and cancelation number and was told they were sorry that I did not like the produce but would not have any other charges put against my account and as of this past weekend they charged my account $87.13. I called this this morning as I was out of town till last night and was told by a Justin Lake, whom by the way is from India as everyone else I have spoken to and they all have American names, that I did not cancel my order in time. I am very upset with what they are doing to me and feel I have been ripped off. I want my $87.13 back and I will also report them to the better business bureau.

Pam Day
    Lexington Park, MD

• Je
      8th of Apr, 2009

I tried the free bottle of the diet pills. Not only do they not work, my bank account was charged $87.00.

• Sh
      23rd of Apr, 2009

Please refund my 14.95 charge to Easy Saver. I had tried the Acai Berry formula free trial trap and then was charged $95.00. I called and got only about $35.00 back but that was all. Now I am charged $14.95. I want this to STOP. Refund my money to me. I also will be calling you about this.

1st of Aug, 2009

APU 319 1700069 376
    Hi
    I have just received my account Visa and see that 2 products are charged to me and that I have never ordered them for 79.95 U$ each and never receive these products and I do not want to receive them !
    Other amounts are also charged in my next account.
    I want that you cancel immediately these illegals retreats of my account and in any more I have never received and do not want to receive these products.
    I have phoned this morning to the numéro 1 819 483 0467 for the support to cancel all currents and futures transactions and eliminate my name of your files. I left it my numberphone because it is a telephonique answering machine.
    I am very scandalised of your processes and shall not stay there.
    I wait in the2 nexts days your confirmation of the cancellation of all the past operations illegally on my account and the unsubscription of my registration on your site on reception of this message.
    Capucinemb Martine 1 Tremblay, Baie-St-Paul, Qc, G3Z 23R6 Canada capucine_mb@hotmail.com

• Jj
      18th of Feb, 2010

I ordered 3 items for less than $15.00. I received 2 of them and a couple days later I noticed TWO charges of $149.95 on my debit account. I am VERY upset and I want every cent of my money back. I did not order anything for $149.95 and especially two times. I need that money and I want it back TODAY. And I don't want anything to do with this company ever again!