Acai Berry Fwm Laboratories Hollywood Fl,33021 / acai berry

United States Review updated:
4.6
i found there were several co. of acai berry
the one ordered from was :acai berry fwm laboratories hollywood fl, 33021s

The product did work although i did want to utilize the free trail only. I found it difficult to cancel the future billing.

The charge was posted to my credid card it took me over 3 hrs. to locate the # to cancel futher orders. the # on credit card said "box is full no..."

# are acai berry fwm laboratories 1866.949.0138
billing dept. david 866.931.6791 or 1954.699.0814
be sure to ask for a confimation #. they'll tell you to wait for an email confirmation.
i hope this helps .
So

Comments

Sa
  8th of Jan, 2009
I went on line for a free 14 day trial of Acai Berry. Received that in the mail. Within 2 weeks I am receiving more bottles. Tried to call the "24/7 Customer Service number 1-866-949-0138" and the phone just rang and rang. Went onto the website and found complaints regarding this company, FMW Laboratories. Thank goodness someone put a billing number online which I called.

I did speak to a representative. I told her I wanted to cancel my subscription. She was helpful and gave me a confirmation number. She also stated that I will receive an email as to how to send back these unopened bottles of Acai Berry.

I will update you after I receive this email.
Ac
  8th of Jan, 2009
This place is horrible. Definitely call them and demand a refund. They say its only a 14 day trail and then you have to call and cancel. I also mentioned getting the police involved and mentioning the numerous sites about the scam this place has made. I'm waiting for my e-mail and for my refund. We shall see. Good luck everyone!
Fo
  10th of Jan, 2009
I too ordered the Acai Berry supplements under the free trial offer. When I tried to cancel as I should have been able to do, within two weeks, I was unable to get anyone on the phone number provided. To date I have tried 16 times and always get "this mailbox is full" response. I have been charged $87 on my credit card, and will keep trying.
What a scam, somehow they have to be made accountable.
An
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This place is a rip off. Do not go there.
Sm
  14th of Jan, 2009
They got me too!!! I've called the bank and cancelled my card; although the bank representitive was not all that reassuring to me...she thought I should "wait to see" if they hit my card again! ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I don't have any money to burn! Not for a day or a dispute! Same story here, I received a cancellation # and she said she'd email. I still have not received the email, although I did finally get the product today.

Has anyone taken one of the capsules to a real lab??? Is it really Acai Berry??!!

I want to try the pills but now I'm scared...
Su
  14th of Jan, 2009
READ IMPORTANT!!! Fit-Fac 1-266-407-1022 & Acai Berry 1-888-692-8352 (Central Coast Nutraceuticals ) numbers I used and got a refund within 2 days of calling. I did not send anything back to Acai Berry because of the time or trouble. They offered me a $20 refund from the $39.95 they had charged me originally. They would have charge me a reprocessing fee of $6 and by the time I got the mailing envelope, paid the postage and the time spent doing all that it was worth it just to get the $20.
Ri
  19th of Jan, 2009
This is a scam and they are taking forever to refund your money. They have no number to call for your refund only a call center that will take orders or send them to a refund site. I have called many times and tried looking up numbers which gets me back to the same site. They will be turned into the BBB of Florida within the next couple of days. Companies like this need to be shut down.
Am
  19th of Jan, 2009
Sandy...what is the billing number to calland cancel services? Thanks! Amy
Cu
  20th of Jan, 2009
Thanks for the billing dept. contact info. I called FWM Labs. and they gave me the same 14 day trial period B.S. I told the rep. on the telephone that I have a son who works in Hollywood, FL (fact) and that if they did not remove the bogus charge from my account, I would have my son pay FWM labs a personal visit. Then, and only then did the rep. agree to remove the bogus charge from my account. I did get a customer complaint confirmation number over the telephone but I'm not going to hold my breath for the e-mail confirmation. Again thanks for the contact information.
  21st of Jan, 2009
early december i ordered a free trial 2 weeks later i received it. no problem. 2 weeks after that i had a charge of $88+ billed to my account, not a problem i had intended on continueing use. Never recieved a month supply. Today I get charged another $87 to my account still no product. The number on the bottle, A JOKE, doesnt work! I called another number, they told me i wasnt in the "system" and how convienient it was they can bill my account but lose the rest of my information. GIANT SCAM!

I too got a confirmation number over the phone even when she didnt offer it straight out. I will be cancelling my card ASAP to make sure no further charges will show up for a product I have yet to revieve. lesson learned!

if you are looking for a number they actually answer try : 1-866-931-6791
Ma
  21st of Jan, 2009
I got burned too.I called the 866-931-6791 and continued to get their same old S__T;NOW WHAT?Call me at 707-442-4933 for any other info. of put it on this website if you don, t want to call. Thanks a lot. Mark.
  22nd of Jan, 2009
I had ordered the AcaiBerry and it never came in the mail. I then loged onto my account with the back and there was a 87.13 charge. I called the number that I found on line, and did the run around until I just started punching the buttons on the phone, a woman answered from India, hard to understand her, asked for someone else that spoke better english, she told me she was the only one there and that was all. I told her about taking money off from my card of products that I did not receive. I wanted to cancel my order and wanted my money back, This was Jan 6, 09. She told me it would take 10 days to do that. She would send me a email to comfirm along with a comfirmation number. So I waited for the money and the email, then on the 19th they took out another 87.13. I tried to call again and all I got was ringers and messiage that the box was full. So I went down to my bank and turned them in for credit card fraud, canceled my card. I called them this morning and finally spoke to Daniel Fox #941 where I informed him that I had been to my bank and turned the company in for credit card fraud. At that he was very sorry and no one had to do that, it was just a misunderstanding and would be happy to return my money they had charged me and that the women before did not canceled the supscription and that he had and would be sending me a email to comfirm that he had did just that, and that he was very, very sorry. If they dont want to work with you just tell them they will be turned them in for credit card fraud, if they do not make it right in 3 days then do just that. Just canelling your card is not enough turn them in for credit card fraud, this is the only way to shut them down. Turn them in to the BBB in your state and also in Florida, they will shut them down for their fraudgent charges, Gail
  22nd of Jan, 2009
contact these people on filing a complaint against the Acaiberry people
BBB Serving Southeast Florida and the Caribbean (West Palm Beach, FL)
4411 Beacon Circle, Ste. 4
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Phone: (561)842-1918
Fax: (561)845-7234
Email: info@seflorida.bbb.org
Web: http://www.bbbsoutheastflorida.org
An
  22nd of Jan, 2009
My Husband ordered the Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse from FWM Laboratories online before the New Year and paid two shipping fees of 3.95. However, upon hearing about the scams going on with Acai Berry and that they were charging your account $87.13 we called to cancel and make sure we would not be charged. My husband was on hold for 15 minutes and finally got this foreign representative called "Nero" who said we had called on the last day of the trial and that NOTHING had been taken from our account yet so we told him he better cancel everything immediately and that we did not want any further shipments of the product and that we know it was a scam. He tried to get my husband to pay $40.00 per bottle but my husband refused! So he gave us two reference numbers regarding the cancellation of both products. We received our statement from the bank yesterday and we were charged $174.26 from our account without authorization!! There were also some foreign currency fees which means the company is not in the US. My husband was furious and tried to call back but on trying a couple of different numbers could not get through and got voicemail. So we knew that we were not going to get anywhere. My husband went to the bank and reported the company as fraud. The lady in the bank was very helpful. She made him fill out forms stating such. She said the $174.26 would be covered by the bank as it was fraud (she said she knew it was fraud because of the foreign currency fee involved). She cut up my husbands debit/credit card and cancelled it and will be sending out a new one. Obviously they will continue to take money out of your account even if you cancel several times. I would suggest to anyone that has ordered from this company to contact their credit card company or bank immediately and cancel your card. Otherwise you will be charged again and again. It is horrendous to think that this company is getting away with this. I think everyone should submit a complaint to the BBB and report them. Good luck. I will never order anything online again!
  22nd of Jan, 2009
To whom that has been scamed out of money. You have the address, phone number and email of the governor of Florida. Call email, write to him fax it to him about what this company is doing. Ask him to investagate this matter, and ask him to shut down this bogus company that is committing credit card fraud. Tell him your story enough of us do that he will have to take notice. I am sending a cerified letter to the FWM labortoies in Hollywood FL. if they sign for it they have 14 days to return my money if they do not sign for it I can immitity go and find a lawyer and start a law suit against them for committing credit card fraud. They need to be shut down, fined and put in jail. Dont take this laying down stand up for your rights.
  23rd of Jan, 2009
I called again today after I had checked my account today to see another charge under a different product name [same bullsh*t number] you will find on a sample bottle. Further advise is to contact your bank, cancel the card you ordered with, notify them it is fraud charges & go thru your bank for further help. FWM labs will continue to scam you if this action is not taken. keep a close eye on your accounts aslo until you can contact your bank.

They will tell you your subscription is cancelled as many times as you call. and they will also tell you a complaint has been filed and will put you on IGNORE aka "on hold". you will not recieve the confirmation e-mail either. so dont hold your breath.

best of luck to you all
Ac
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I GOT MY MONEY BACK - WORKED WITH THE BBB OF SOUTHEAST FLORIDA - called FWM THREE TIMES A DAY FOR A MONTH AND A HALF. ALSO SENT EMAILS - DAILY. SENT REGISTERED LETTERS TOO. FINALLY - I GOT MY MONEY BACK.

LET THEM KNOW YOUR NOT GIVING UP..
GOOD LUCK
Je
  23rd of Jan, 2009
I am on the phone with fwm labs right now and i have been on hold for 20 minutes i paid for the free trial but i haven't received my product it has been 2 weeks now, How can a state allow something like this to keep on happening i am pissed off and i am a single mother of 2 kids they told me they found my subscription and the product was shipped on the 15th of January and they rushed it and i am waiting for a confirmation e-mail. I told this lady if this is a scam let me know now so i can protect myself and she said no my name is anne and i have your confirmation # right here well i will see and if i don't receive my product i will contact Miami-Dade police investigations for a raid on the lab.These people r messing with the wrong broad.
  23rd of Jan, 2009
do NOT wait and see, you will be charged again for the full month of the product!
Ro
  24th of Jan, 2009
On 1-9 I ordered from FWM and paid my $3.95. Fourteen days later 1-24 they charged me $87.13. The customer service rep said that the ad says there is only a 14 day free trial. How can you have a 14 day free trial when it takes them a week to get it to you. I called and cancelled my subscription for both items. The postage date on the colon cleanse was 12 days after I ordered it. The rep also told me to see the fine print in the ad at acaiberry.com. There is no fine print. I am going to the bank on Monday and file fraudulent charges against FWM. I haven't even had the pills long enough to know where they worked or not. Never, never again will I order anything like this.