Acai Berry Extreme / unable to reach company to cancel future shipments

UT, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 1-877-859-1105

Not satisfied with product. Does not do what is advertised. Have tried repeatedly to contact customer
service by phone to cancel future shipments just get a busy signal. The product is shipped by
a company in Davie, Florida called Fulfillment. However the company that charged my account
is Myeztrim located in Utah. Both phone numbers I have just give busy signals.
[protected] and [protected].

Comments

An
  27th of Oct, 2008
I have been trying for 3 days to reach this company to cancel and get either busy signal or error - your call did not go through. Now3 been 10 days - never received product.
Be
  27th of Oct, 2008
Same here and they charged card before i got the acai berry, , that is not right i want a refund now... busy signal
Su
  13th of Nov, 2008
Please call Crush LLC to clarify...801-285-5022. I had ordered a similar product Acai Berry that mimics the website that EXTEME acai berry has. These are two different companies which are rivals. The websites are very similar. The terms are clearly posted on the home page of the EXTREME site...but not on the website I ordered from. They say Acai Berry is giving them a bad name. I don't know. If you were unable to cancel...then it is a scam. I called that number and they placed me on hold. Might try again...maybe it will work.