Acai Berry Extreme Melt Away Tablets / charging my account and the number they gave me to call and cancle is not working.

Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-350-8480
I was given a free 14 day trial of acai berry mel away tablets, I was to call [protected] to cancle. I called the number every day. it either hangs up on me or doesn't ring. They have no email address or any other way to contact these people and now they are chrging me for their product as well as other products.

Comments

Ly
  17th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I do not want to receive Extreme Acai Berry Meltaway Tablets!!!
I only ordered the free trial bottle!!! If I continue to be charged for these bottles you continue to send me I will contact a lawyer!!! DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT AGAIN!!! I want the previous charges returned to my acct ASAP!!!
Ma
  22nd of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I want to know why I'm get bottle of Extreme ACAI Berry, I only want the trial bottle one time only. I hope that you are not going into my account and sending me the bottles of tabets, if so I will take your company to court. Please don't send me any more of your products.
Mi
  25th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am not very happy, how do I stop them from charging me?? I too only wanted the free trial. Please do not charge me for any more else I will contact a lawyer
An
  29th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too fell for the "free trial" and had my account charged. I have since cancelled the credit card that I used originally in order to stop the company taking anymore money.
Jh
  29th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This consumer scan is withdrawing funds from my account and I have NOT authorized any charge except a -one-time charge for postage on a "free" product sample. DO NOT place any further charges on my account, the company is NOT authorized for ANY removal of funds. STOP! Cease and DESIST!
Lo
  5th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I AM RECEIVING PILLS I DID NOT ORDER!! I ONLY AUTHORIZED SHIPPMENT OF THE FREE TRIAL ORDER.

I HAVE NOW RECEIVED 2 ADDTIONAL BOTTLES AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR THEM AND I DID NOT ORDER.

THE # TO CANCEL IS NOT ANSWERED AND SOMETIMES PEOPLE HAND UP.

CALLED MY CRECIT CARD COMP AND CONTESTED THE SHIPMENT AND WILL RETURN THE 2 I HAVE RECVD BY REGISTERED MAIL.
Af
  12th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have recived two bottles melt away acai berry tablets and they charged me for £63.18 . I thought it was free trail. I want to cancel my credit card but the customer service number dosnt reply. what can I do?they are going to charge me montly...
St
  21st of Jan, 2009
I too got caught up in their little web. I have been getting charged $89.31 for pills I didn't order. The mail man told me if I never ordered anything I don't have to return it. I will be putting a dispute to my credit card and they will put a stop on any further charges. The number I have on my credit card charge ask me for a pass code. I never got a pass code. I too only wanted the trail. When they first charged me I canceled with the company. They gave me a cancellation number and are still charging me. Product doesn't work either.
Sa
  24th of Jan, 2009
Not only did I keep getting the pills (cancelled the day they arrived), but they've now charged me $89.31 for 3 months, along with $29.95 for 3 months for a fit factory membership that was supposedly on the site, and $8.51 for some PriceLimbo.com thing as well!!! This is ridiculous! I'm following up on it again in the morning but so far it's just "Our office is closed, please call us back during our business hours. Good bye." - no mention of their business hours. One other thing - every single charge has come through with a different name on it (Searchvitamins, Pomacai cleanse, betternutrition, pricelimbo.com, pricesavers, and then fit-fac.com has been the same all 3 times.) It might be a VERY costly lesson to me, but I am truly irritated!!!
Ii
  26th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am having the same exact issue as all of you! I have been charged $89.31 a month for the past 3 months, along with $29.95 a month for 3 months for a FitFactory membership which i do NOT want. on top of that, i have small charges of 8.51 and 3.95 for things like pricelimbo.com, pricesavers, etc. When I called, they said they would reimburse me the 3 charges of 29.95, but they never did!!! and as for the 3 charges of 89.31, they said they cannot refund me, AND they don't have supervisors around for me to talk to...seems like a HUGE scam to me. i had to cancel my credit card to avoid more charges, but they still have my address!!
if you are thinking about it, DO NOT bother getting the "FREE" trial.
Ta
  4th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
if u are being charged for something you didnt ask for the best thing is to ring ur credit card comapny or what ever card compay u are paying it with..to decline the payment and block them from charging your card as it seems they will never stop charging are are tryig to be clever