Acai Berry Elite / msn messanger scam

There has been 2 times now that my msn messenger has opened saying that my daughter has signed in. Then the messenger opens and it appears that my daughter is chatting with me. Both times she talks about the acai berry elite weight loss. Then is gives me the link to click on (http://kindlain.com) I called her on the phone and asked her if she had ordered any of these pills and she said she had no idea as to what I was even talking about. She said that she hadn't even been on her computer all day. The 2nd time this happened was a couple of hours ago. And I know she was in bed. Somehow, someone is hacking into her msn messenger account and claiming to be her and trying to get people to fall for this acai berry scam. I made a copy of the msn messenger conversation so I can show my daughter tomorrow. Just wanted to let everyone know that there are hackers out there for this web site.

Comments

10th of Mar, 2009

Charged my account in the amount of $29.95 without my knowledge. I had only received the free trial pills by only paying the shipping and handling. No other charges was to happen.

• We
      17th of Mar, 2009
    Acai Berry Elite - Unauthorized charges
    Acai Berry Elite
    Kenosha
    Wisconsin

I paid for a "free" sample of Acai berry. However 2 weeks later my account was charged more than $80 for a subscription I neither agreed to or was aware of, plus I never received any of the product that I "subscribed" to.

• At
      25th of Mar, 2009

i orderes only the trail size for acai at only 3.95 cents and no futher charges were to follow-but they charged my charge card another 79.95 which i want taken off my card as soon as possible premier bank card---5178-0077-8722-1985 thank-you for taking care of this matter and please send me a confermation and cancellation notice over e-mail with the date about 3weeks ago when i e-mailed you to cancell this product.at attitudelovechipus@yahoo.com

• Sg
      22nd of May, 2009

Hi, I am so glad to read this comment about Acai Berry scam. I have had the same problem someone is hacking into my friends yahoo messenger account messaging me and pretending to be them saying that they have tried the product and that I shaould buy it too! This is a lie! Don't fall for this scam and I am reporting Acai Berry to the BBB and the FCC!

• Po
      3rd of Jun, 2009
    Acai Berry Elite - fraud
    acai berry
    14715 hwy 9
    athens
    Louisiana
    Phone: 1-318-245-6980

Can someoine tell me how to send this mess back to these people. I ordered the trial size and was suppose to be charged 5.95 for shiping. When i got the acai berry elite there was a trial size bottle of pills but on the invoice i was charged 184.00. The return was written in korean or japanise. I have no idea how to send it back or call these people. I have lost a lot of money for nothing. Please help! You can email me at poppy6gun@yahoo.com. This company is a scam for sure

• Lo
      3rd of Jun, 2009

FIRST...NOTIFY YOUR BANK AND HAVE YOUR CARD CANCELLED AND REISSUED WITH A NEW ONE!!! THEY CAN'T GET YOUR MONEY IF THEY DON'T HAVE YOUR CORRECT CREDIT CARD NUMBERS!!!

• Gn
      25th of Jun, 2009

To: Wes

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and you had a problem getting through to our company. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and we would like to help you and offer to reship the package to you and extend your money back guarantee so you can still try the product and have time to send it back for a full refund. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us.
    We hope to hear from you soon. Our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.
    Sincerely,
    Supervisor at GNS

• Tm
      13th of Sep, 2009

This company is frauding people using different alias beware of website www.bobdask.com. They have picture of Oprah on site promoting Acai Berry Elite. Billing unauthorized credit card purchases from Bright Discounts and Diet Pureburn. They are charging purchases to credit cards without authorization in total 200.00 taken from my credit card. Had to cancel credit card and have them investigated for fraud.