Acai Berry Elite / Acai Berry Detox / Fraud

1 AL, United States Review updated:

Fradulent Company

Was scammed for 87.13 x 2. Did receive my money back after filing a dispute with my bank. I just would like this company to be exposed so it won't happen to anyone else. I live pay check to pay check and can't afford a scam. These people have no heart because even after u explain to them u can't afford their product they still won't refund your money back. I have read where they are under investigation per the Attorney General's office but someone need to stop them now and fast.

An

Comments

Gn
  25th of Jun, 2009

To: Andrea

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We would love to assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.

Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Elite. You simply invest $3.97 today for shipping and handling and you will have 21 days from today to evaluate this super cleansing product for yourself.
When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 per bottle at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 33% savings! But, if you decide that Acai Berry Elite is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed. You also have 30 days from your date of purchase to return the unused portion of Acai Berry Elite for a 100% refund of your purchase price (minus shipping & handling).
Plus, if you decide to keep Acai Berry Elite, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Acai Berry Elite Club. This means you won't have to remember to reorder, and you won’t run out of Acai Berry Elite right when you start to feel great results. You'll continue to get two, fresh 30-day supply bottles shipped just before you’re scheduled to run out, at today’s low club-member price with FREE Shipping! Plus, we set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on backorder. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipments at any time by calling us at 1-800-595-4670.

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS

Pr
  25th of Jun, 2009

Hello,

I ordered the 21 day free trail of Acai Berry Elite and did not like it. I mailed back the unused portion before the 30-days was up and that was 2 months ago. I have still not received my refund of 39.95 that was charged to the credit card I thought Iwas using only for the initial shipping and handeling. I have called twice and asked about my refund and they keep telling me that they have not received the order yet. I shipped the unused portion back on April 14, 2009 and today is June 25th and still they say they haven't received it yet. I don't believe them. I think they did receive it and because I didn't get a postal tracking code when I mailed it to them they are going to continue to say they never received it so they don't have to refund my money.

I think this company is nothing more than a SCAM!

Lisa Green
West Virginia

Am
  10th of Jul, 2009

I had a similar experience a couple of years ago with a product not acai though it was a weight loss product and I never did get refunded either. I had a loss of like 144.00. I ay if u can't get it in the store than dont do it. They word things very trickily and than they dont believe u sent it back. Sorry for your loss and I hope in the end u win!
Michelle

St
  6th of Aug, 2009

Hello,

I am experiencing the same thing with Elite Acai Blast. I looked it up on the internet and a lady by the name Helen Miller popped up saying she lived in my area Pittsburgh, PA. So I thought oh a local girl took likes the product. So I ordered the free sample which it was 99 cents. I received a call the next day from the company asking if I would like to order a months supply and I stated NO and that was on July 24, 2009. They said I should receive my free supply with in a week. Well that never happened. Today is August 6, 2009 and I noticed that Elite Acai Blast charged my cc# for $82.00 even though I told them NO to the month supply. I am in the process of disputing this problem. What a mess. STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING THAT SAYS HELEN MILLER AND ELITE ACAI BLAST.

Jessica

Ab
  17th of Aug, 2009

Like Jessica, Even I saw this lady called Helen miller. this time she is a mother of three and is from Pune. I think they somehow identify the location of access dynamically and print it same on screen so that people like you and me falls for the trap.

I was close enough to order the Elite Acai Berry but didn't ordered it when they asked for Rs 200(INR) as shipping and delivery charges. and then I googled about it and found that its a fraud.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences and saving me from the trouble you have faced. and feels sorry about your loss :(

Abhi
India

Du
  24th of Aug, 2009

My boyfriend ordered me the acai berry elite. They called the next day and I just canceled it. I dont particularly believe in magical pills. So i never received it in the mail and they billed me around 85 bucks. Well the funny thing about that is, they billed my boyfriend for it. And sent everything under my name. That means they did not confirm anything with the bank, like they should...all names, addresses, and account numbers should match what they bank has.

After getting the bill about two weeks later I received the pills. I am directly returning them and will write down the tracking number, as per the loss of the above stated... I have not used a single pill, a completely unopened bottle.

Then I called the number on the box they sent it in. AND it puts me on hold for a half hour and hangs up on me. I call back and the thing is giving me options and is going through a process as if I am creating an order. All I pressed was 3, the number to reach the customer service rep. Well guess what they ordered me another bottle, magically through me not even pressing a number. Oh well my boyfriend has already changed his account at his bank so they will not be charging him a dime.

So we are out 85 bucks and there is pretty much not a thing anyone can do about it. We will see if they refund the money after sending the unopened pills back. Very doubtful since I cannot even get them on the damn phone.