Acai' Berry Edge / Received wrong product

Acai' Berry Edge
I went on this website to order Acai' Berry Edge. I paid for $12.95 for shipping and handling. When I received my pills, they were for Naturally Young Intra cleanse. Clearly this is not what I ordered. And when I go back to the website for my free trial offer of Acai' Berry Edge, I keep being sent to the same website.

N  14th of Jun, 2009 by
To: trusoldiva

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. It seems like the link you are clicking on has been corrupted. Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you and help you place an order. Or you may visist acaiberryedge.com to place a 30 day free trial offer. We are here from 7am to 7pm MDT and Sat and Sun from 8am to 5pm MDT.

Supervisor at GNS

Acai Berry Edge 30 day trial

Here are the terms and conditions that all of our customers must agree to when placing an order with us:

Free* 30-Day Trial Terms and Conditions

By clicking the box labeled “terms and conditions” on the order page, you are stating that you understand and agree to the following: Today you will pay $3.97 for shipping and handling and we will send you two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Edge for a no-risk, 30-day trial. If satisfied, do nothing and the credit card you use today will be billed $79.80 ($39.95 per bottle) on day 30 after your purchase date. The charge will appear as “Berry Edge” on your credit card statement. Or, if unsatisfied, call or email us to get a return authorization number and send the unused portion of the product back during your 30-day trial period and never be charged. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Your 30-day trial includes a membership in our autoship program where every 55 days you will receive a two month supply of product for a discounted price of $69.90 with free shipping, charged to the same credit or debit card used today. We will automatically remove you from future AutoShip orders if you refund your initial trial order or call us to cancel. AutoShip orders are backed by our 30-day, 100% money-back-guarantee. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel or delay future shipments at any time by calling us at 1-800-495-4670 or emailing us at Support@Global-Nutrition.com.