Acai Berry Edge And Carb Matrix / ordered on 2/4/09-they billed me another 79.90 on 2/25/09 which I did not have in my checking account

United States, Colorado, Arvada Review updated:
6452 Fig Street, Suite A
Phone: 303-456-5591
I paid on 2/4/09 33.94 to try this product. When I received on 2/24/09, I looked at the bill and besides the 33.94 they have charged my checking account 79.90 on 2/25/09 for the products I already paid for.
Then every 45 days they will charge my account another 79.90. I do not want my account charged unless I call and order it or go online. I called the number and could never get through. I did not agree to pay over a 100 dollars to try this product.

D  14th of Jun, 2009 by
To: Norma King:

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. I checked your order and it seems like you only paid for the Carb Matrix that day and did the buy now pay later offer for the Acai Berry Edge. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and we would like to help you and offer you a monetary refund now. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Supervisor at GNS