ACAI BERRY - DETOXIDANT / ACAI BERRY - DETOXIDANT

1 IA, US Review updated:

We ordered over the phone an Acai Berry that was advertised for .99 cents. We never recieve this order that cost .99 cents. It sounded good but the result was a scam. Two weeks later, this company charged us $82.31 for another product (Detoxidant) we never ordered. Please watch Acai Berry advertising because they are scam and basically steal money from people.

En

Comments

• Hu
      Aug 20, 2009

i also buy acai for about 4$ but noe you want 86.42 for detoxidant .but i don't order it.so tell me why this happen to me

• Br
      Aug 22, 2009

On thursday I had a chat with operator Sheila (CA-046), asking to cancel a purchase and she told me it was canceled, but now I was looking my bank account and the purchase wasn't canceled. I want you give my money back because I didn't authorize this purchase.
    Now, I'm trying to talk at chat online but all operators aern't available and on the fone too.

• La
      Aug 22, 2009
    ACAI BERRY - DETOXIDANT - SCAM - Steal Money
    ACAI BERRY
    [protected]@comcast.net

They charge you account and do not send the product, then charge your account again still without product. when you call the phone ring. They hang-up.. They tell you that it is only $.99 and you later see a charge for $82.31... When you order the first order they call a few days later you tell they them no on the phone, theny you get another charge.
    How can we take they to court.?????
    I checked the Box, that ask if you would like to order more than once
    MARK (X) NO is still NO

• Oh
      Aug 23, 2009

Someone please give me a number of these ripoffs! I cancelled my order but they still are billing me...HELP!!!
    My e-mail is [protected]@sbcglobal.net

Aug 24, 2009

Yikes! I ordered the product the other day. I'm going to call and cancel now. The number is [protected]

• Me
      Aug 25, 2009

In March 2009 I ordered the "free" trial of the Acai Berry detox. I called and canceled 6 days after I received the product. I received a package late March and returned it refused. I called the company again, On April 6, I recieved a charge of $83.18 on my credit card from "TopBerryColonHealth Cambridgeshir GBR". I called again and was assured it would be removed. Same thing happened May 6 but this time it was "Berry X-Clusiv [protected]". I had already refused that pkg as well and they never removed the charge. Again on June 6, $83.18 - "Rainforestberry [protected]", by this time I had already returned 3 packages. On July 5 - $83.18 from DETOXCLEANSE [protected] and Aug 6 $83.18 + $2.00 + $1.95 from DETOXICANT [protected]. I'm letting my credit card company deal with it.

• Ka
      Sep 04, 2009

It sounds like I should go straight to my bank with a complaint of fraud instead of even trying to deal with this company. I ordered two trial month bottles for .99 ea. In less than a month I now have been charged 2 charges of $87.13 and 2 foreign transaction fees of $2.61. In addition when I just now called to cancel I was informed of another $83. charge. I never received any information on their policy or that I was going to be charged more $$.

• Ca
      Sep 20, 2009

Its in the Terms $ conditions which are hidden at the bottom of the page. Basically if you don't cancel within a certain time they charge you for the trail product as well as subcribe you for more. With the other charges after the trial charge, you can request a refund as long as it is within the 30 days of the order being placed.

• Ke
      Sep 28, 2009

My friend and I both fell for the acai berry scam.I was double cranky when I saw my credit card statement as my friend had asked to use my card as she didn't have one, which I had agreed to, after all it was only .99c, WRONG.I tried to phone them on numerous occasions at a costly expense from Australia to Cypress.They say they are in England but the number is transferred to Cypress.After they agreed to cancel our memberships I tackled them about a refund, I was abbruptly told NO and hung up on.This just made me more livid so I emailed the company about 4 times and did not take no for an answer.I told them I was taking legal action and to my surprise recieved an email back saying my account would be credited within 5 days, and guess what, IT WAS.I recieved back what had quickly amounted to nearly $2000.00.I urge you all to stand up to theses thieves and do not give up untill you have recieved your money back.I hope this helps