Acai Berry Detox / fraud - billing issues
This is a scam. Basically my story is like all the others i've been reading on this site. It all started on 12/23/2008 and i've yet to hear a peep from anyone. I finally filed a complaint with the better business bureau and was told yesterday 3/10/2009, that my file was closed due to the "company" not responding to all of the complaints against them. I have also filed a complaint with the consumer protection folks, which is the only thing left to do if the bbb can't do anything.
I can't believe that nobody can help all the folks being scammed out of their money. $87.13 might not be a lot to some people but it's my hard-earned money and I don't think this brian weiss character (Contact person for fwm labs) has the right to have it.
I really hope there is some resolution for everyone out there. I'm so angry that I will continue to fight this. I've also learned a lot about my bank and the way they process investigations for unauthorized charges.
Do not order anything from these people. They shut down websites and email addresses faster than water going down the drain!! The customer service people are also horrible and they will lie to you. If you ask for a supervisor, good luck, you never get one. The longest I waited for one to pick up my call was 56 minutes.
More Acai Berry Detox Complaints & Reviews
- Acai Berry Detox - scam 
- Acai Berry Detox - scam / ripoff! 
- Acai Berry Detox - $87.13 charged on visa checkcard before receipt of product 
- Acai Berry Detox - dont believe what you hear
- Acai Berry Detox - acai berry scam 
- Acai Berry Detox - ripped off 
- Acai Berry Detox - charge 
- Acai Berry Detox - no free trail, they lied 
- Acai Berry Detox - debit card fraud scam 
- Acai Berry Detox - fraud... scam... fraud... scam...