acai berry detox lp / Just ordered today and tried to call so I could cancel, but a recording said they were transferring me to customer, but no one ever picked up.

1 4 Charlesford AvenueKingswood Maidstone, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 18669490138

I placed an order today for an Acai berry detox, then decided to cancel it after reading their terms. I tried to call the number on the confirmation sheet, was supposedly being transferred to customer service, but after 20 minutes of being on hold, no one had answered. I started thinking this may be a scam, so I went back to find the website and found this one. The name of the company that is scamming the public is the same company with which I placed the order. The website I am supposed to be able to cancel my order just asks me to enter my name, address, and name of the product I ordered. It is supposed to cancel the order immediately, but I don't think it will. It is just a blank page. The instructions are listed in the terms & conditions section. No form to fill out or anything.

Comments

• Da
      10th of Jun, 2009
    acai berry detox lp - Charged for unapproved purchase

I am not sure as to which site I purchased so I don't know if that hurts my complaint. I like so many others, got the sample and have had 3 unauthorized charges made on my credit card.
    There is not much information on the package it comes in. The little paper inside has a phone number of 866-949-0138. The package has a return address of Shipping Manager 3007 Greene St. Hollywood, FL 33020

14th of Aug, 2009
    acai berry detox lp - Never received my order
    Christina Cervantes
    Corpus
    Texas
    Phone: (361)4252155

I placed an order for the free trial of Acai Berry Detox LP that had a charge of 2.99 . I ordered the trial offer and NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER ! I received a phone call to confirm my order within the first few days but still Never Received My order ! I am very upset about this.
    Christina Cervantes
    Corpus Christi, TX

• Ar
      19th of Aug, 2009

Tried to cancel my order so I wouldn't get charged the full amount but their phone number doesn't work and email to them bounces back.