Acai Berry Detox / scam - free trial charged $87.

FWm Laboratories
Offered Free Trial. Received supplement in mail and one week later they charged my account for $87

Cannot reach anyone by phone.

A  28th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I tried to cancel order within the 14 day trial period, but could not reach anyone with the telephone number provided. There was no such number.
N  28th of May, 2009 by
I tried to cancel order within the 14 day trial period, but could not reach anyone with the telephone number provided. I also tried to contact FWM LABS telephone number on the bottle. A taped message kept me holding for over 5 minutes and then said "Goodby" and disconnected me.
A  26th of Jun, 2009 by
this is a total scam!!! when you try to cancel and return this item, you can't get anyone to answer.
I've presentlyt been on hold to the Manager "Marian "
for going on an hour! DO NOT BUY OR SUBMIT TO THIS PRODUCT!!!
A  2nd of Jul, 2009 by
I am totally scammed! My credit card company notified me of an $87.13 charge to my account. I did not know why and called the number that the credit card company provided to me. After "words" with customer service, I was unable to get the charge cancelled. It all began with a free trial of ACAI Berry Detox. I wish I had researched online for other's experience prior to ordering the free trial. Whoever is reading this, don't do it. Don't get the free trial unless you're willing to lose $87.13 !!! I put a hold on charges to my card after my experience with this. The product that I tried is distributed by FMW laboratories of Hollywood, Florida. I was suckered into trying it because above the ad for the ACAI Berry Detox was a paragraph and picture of Oprah's Dr. Oz. I thought it was legit. God bless babies and fools!
N  21st of Jul, 2009 by
I did some background checks on the "Barry Folgers Inc." company and it is not registered with the Florida Department of State. The address we have all been given of 314 East Dania Beach Blvd, Suite 117, Dania Beach Florida, 33004-3028 belongs to the Gail Belenger Foundation, Inc. The address given for the refund belongs to BW Marketing Consultants, TopBody Cleanse, FMW Laboratories, and Biolabs Skin Care LLC. The registered agent for Biolabs Skin Care LLC is GROSS, BRADLEY J, 3111 STIRLING ROAD, FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33312 US. The BW Marketing consultants also lists the address of 4961 LEEWARD LANE, FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33312 US, and gives a registered agent of: WEISS, BRIAN, 4961 LEEWARD LANE
FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33312 US. The most important thing I found was a phone number for the BW Marketing Consultants: 954-920-7661.
N  20th of Aug, 2009 by
I ordered this product lastnight and when i found out that i would be charged everymonth $89 i was very mad. first off i only agreed to the free trial of a month and when i've been trying all day to call and cancel i couldnt get through to customer service, then i would just get cut off ...so i just emailed the site for the Acai berry detox free trial and demanded that they cancel all future orders .Im so mad!!
N  21st of Aug, 2009 by
I ordered this product and my CC Company called and told me of the charge, I stopped any action from this company. I am still not able to get thru, I am so MAD DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. It does not work and it is a scam...
N  21st of Aug, 2009 by
hey thanks for the advice but i barely got the product like yesterday and i guess i'm gonna call my bank so it doesn't overdraft my account. but let me know if you have success trying to reach them thanks!!!
N  31st of Aug, 2009 by
The information that we found out about this company is that the owners name and addess is Barry Folger at 314 E. Dania Beach Blvd, Suite #117, Dania Beach, FL 33004. The billing departments direct email address is billing@fwmlabs.com so if you have made a purchase and found out that they charged you $87.13 which is $39.95 for an additional product and $49.95 for another additional product that you did not athorize and are not ok with. Go to www.yourordersupport.com and cancel your order and/or call 1-866-949-0138 just to make sure it is canceled by choosing the second option. Then go to www.myordersupport.com and get as much information that you can about your order such as your order number your rma numbers adn most important your cancelation numbers. Have the person tell you why you were charged let them know you did not approve such an order after waiting for a response and have asked all you can print off the conversation. Fax a copy of your bank statement with your account number whited out and receipts if you have them to one of the numbers above. Also email your concerns to the billings department. and if you really are upset send another copy of your bank statement, reciepts, and a personal letter with your thoughts to the direct owner. All this should help you get your full refund. If you do recieve products return them with the rma numbers written on the outside of the box and with shipping confirmation (meaning someone has to sign to get it) Find out what the cheapest way to ship the products would be and be sure to keep the reciepts. All these copies and stuff can be good in court if your angry enough to sure for them staling money without your permission. thanks for reading this I hope it helps.
A  9th of Sep, 2009 by
Has anyone filed a complaint with the Attoney General's Office? It can be done on line or mailed . I, too, fell into this scam. Unfortunately, the charges were a lot more than just $87.00. However, I am filing a complaint and I know that similar companies have been investigated in other states such as Arizona. I believe that the
company that Arizona investigated reach a settlement with the state. Practices such as this need to be shut down and it takes more than one voice and one complaint to make it happen. Good luck!
N  9th of Sep, 2009 by
This AcaiBerryDetox offer is truely s scam. A response to "free " trial offer has resulted in charges exceeding $80.00. Upon reciept of trial bottle phone calls from the "order confirmation" dept from different phone #'s began. Each call was tolerated in a polite manner ending w/ my saying "no thank you..let me try it and see what my reaction is". 4 days later one a second bottle arrives with the same literature as the initial 1st offer. An inquiry my bank account showed that bottle was actuall $79.95. A call to customer service resulted in the customer service rep not able to loacate my account in the system (company doing system update) and was told to send the concerns and copy of bank statement with numbers blanked out by fax. No suprise the fax number was unavailable. Cancelled credit card #, called better business bureau, and will follow up w/ a call to my state attorney's office. CONSUMERS BEWARE !!!
A  11th of Sep, 2009 by
THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM, they have been stealing my money since july, I was out of the country for 1 month and then got really sick and didn't pay that much attention to my checking account because I know how my finances are, and now... when I check my statement I been charge 87.13 each month and other charges 58.71 and 2.61 for being a member WHAT IS GOING ON ... I called the company the number has been disconected and the other number I spend like 1 hour waiting and they didn't find my info and they told me that would be better for me to go to the website and chat I went to my bank and open a claim case, they are going to block my card, I call my bank again to let them know is a scam and I didn't resolve anything and they recommend that close my checking account and open another, All this for what... they even send me the product just for 1 month when they already charge 3, I'm so angry I DIDN'T EVEN ORDER ANYTHING...
A  6th of Oct, 2009 by
I have no idea how this got shipped to me. Back in Dec 08, I received a bottle of Total Cleanse, was only being charged for the shipping of $3.95. Lo and behold, my credit card was charge over $85. that card has been canceled. Today, Oct 6, 2009 I received 2 more bottles of Acai Berry Detox. They said they were going to charge me the $3.95 and .99 for the second one. I NEVER ORDERED THESE. I called and canceled whatever order it was. Now I have no idea the card number, last 4 numbers they told me, that card doesn't exist for me. Ha. Although they said it was placed on Sept 23, 2009. WTH? Never done that. Don't even know the card. Please call to cancel your order- 1-866-949-0138
on package it says- From Shipping Manager(1-866-949-0138) 3007 Greene St Hollywood FL 33020-1037
A  19th of Oct, 2009 by
I was just billed $84.95. I ordered the acai berry detox just one week ago. I wish that I read the complaints and did the research before ordering. I didn't see where there was any authorized use of my credit card in any of the disclosure statments. I orderd the $3.95 trial bottle along with the colon cleanse. The research behind the acai berry seems positive and I wanted to try it for many reasons.

The product isn't even working!!! This is a total scam! I was give the number 800-391-4643 and they are currently closed. I will try back tomorrow to find out about why I was charged.
A  22nd of Oct, 2009 by
This product and their "customer service" is a joke. I was billed for the $.99 plus some international fee the day after I ordered the product. It took almost 2 weeks for the product to arrive and by then I had been charged an additional $87.13. When I finally got a "customer service" agent (they were in some other country), they were hard to understand and would not answer my questions. I was put on hold several times for long periods of time until I finally just hung up. I mailed the product back to the Florida address over a month ago (and tracked it so I KNOW they received it) but as yet have not heard one word from them or received any money back. I recently filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in their area and hope to recover my money through them. DO NOT TRY THIS OFFER ... IT IS A TOTAL SCAM ...
N  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
i got scamed for nearly$500 I wish that i had never heard of the name my husband will divorce me if he finds out they have taken the money out of my credit card please help me i donr know what to do, cant ring them and cant find the email number please if someone knows ...HELP
N  8th of Dec, 2009 by
i am from the uk an have been scammed by this god awful company!! i have been in tears trying to retrieve my money! i have not even received the products for which they are charging me! the telephone number is not recognized from the uk! i am so truly upset and angry (and also very poor now)!!!
A  8th of Dec, 2009 by
I was charged $128.00 on my credit card, for something that was only suppose to cost $3.95, shipping and handling. Be aware and be scared, I had to cancel my credit card, after being informed that the company and any they are associated with can continue to charge me, apparently this is in the small print, although I did not see it. Do not trust these people.
A  10th of Dec, 2009 by
Does anyone have any better news, I think that maybe we should all get together and file a class action lawsuit against this people if the WHOLE money is not re deposited back int our accounts. I just ordered the Acai Berry Detox for the what .99 shipping and as soon as I hit the button I realized what a mistake it would be. I read if you use it for 10 days and dont like it then you can cancel but if they are providing false phone numbers that is fraud. I intend to try any number to call and cancel tomorrow will let you know what I find out but I mean it we should all get together and charge them with false advertising, if anyone has any bank overdraft fees because of this, pain and suffering for believing in their stupid product. Lisa
N  5th of Jan, 2010 by
My husband just read our credit card bill. My supposed free trial of acai berry and new cleanse cost me nearly $200!! I am really cross beacause they keep sending me more and charging my card. I have called them tonight on their international number. If you are ringing from Australia call this number: 0011442031399104. The best time to ring is between 8and 9pm SA time. I got very cranky with them and demanded they stop charging my card. apparently I didn't read the small print and by ordering a free trial, I entered a contract with them for continuous supply!!