ACAI BERRY DETOX / COLON CLEANSE 3000 / MONEY STOLEN ON VISA DEBIT CARD

1 Lewistown, PA, United States Review updated:

I READ THE COMPLAINTS THAT APPLIED TO MY SITUATION TODAY AS OF AUGUST 7, 2009. I HAVE SEVERAL CHARGES ON MY DEBIT CARD. I HAD NO WAY OF REACHING THE COMPANY PH NUMBER [protected]. THE CHARGES WERE NEVER RECOVERED MY BANK ACCOUNT.
I AM PISSED OFF ABOUT THIS PRODUCT ORDER CHARGES. I AM GOING TO REPORT THIS TO THE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT. THE COMPUTER INTERNETS POLICE OFFICER WILL INVESTIGATE THIS SERIOUS MATTER TO THE FRAUD COMPANIES THAT CHARGED ON MY BANK ACCOUNT. I AM CONSIDERING MY CASE BEING REPORTED TO FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION. GIVE ME A STATEMENT IF YOU HAD SUCCESSFUL WITH THE FBI & POLICE INVESTIGATOR ON THE SCAM REPORT HERE. I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO GET "HELP" FROM YOU. BE ADVISE TO ALL NEW BUYERS THIS ACAI BERRY/ COLON CLEANSE 3000 ARE DISHONEST AND JUST TOOK ALL OF YOUR MONEY WITH NO CONTACT TO STOP CHARGING YOUR DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/BANK ACCOUNT #.

Comments

18th of Aug, 2009

I agree with you. I was able to cancel my account by calling 1-866-719-2906. They take a while to answer, probably like 15-20 minutes.

• Sh
      14th of Oct, 2009

I have to agree as well with the complaints here. I tried it myself, got charged for the buck for the trial, because of some "special deal", then got 40 taken here and 50 taken there. I got two sets of colon/acai berry. Then, I got charged for 80 bucks twice. So the money was doubled, but never got the third set. (Set is two bottles, acai and colon) I called and complained hardcore. The one guy acted like he didn't understand english, and talked in circles. The woman was trying to do the same thing until I started yelling at her to understand me. Three charges. Within ONE month. Yes, the first one was a buck a pop, but still... you know? That's 252 dollars for only four bottles. I think, looking at the "original cost" that they just charge and charge, hoping that no one will notice. Blue Hippo screwed me over the same way... I'm done with these stupid things.

25th of Oct, 2009

Thanks for leaving these tips regarding what not to do if you wish to purchase Acai products. I have recently noticed these same products are selling in stores such as Walmart and Walgreen chains so I think I will just purchase the products there with cash, its more convenient, no shipping charges and with cash there would be no way for them to put hidden charges on my account.
    I have heart good things about the product but I will not purchase this product using a credit care now hearing these nightmare stores.
    Thanks for the tips and for saving other people from becoming victims, good luck getting your money credited back into your accounts.

• Am
      16th of Feb, 2010

I also order these product which were to be a "FREE TRIAL" with only $3.95 for shipping then on arrival I had to pay another $13 for them. I have not checked my visa yet but will now. Free trial coast me $13 canadian and 3.95 Pounds. So much for a free trial. Now I just have to hope they are not taking more off my visa.

• De
      13th of Mar, 2010

I GOT THESE ACAIBERRY DETOX AND COLON CLENSE AND THEY DONT WORK HAVE BEN TAKEN THEM NOW 2 WKS AND NO WEIGHT LOSED SO I THINK I, VE BEN RIPPED OFF TO