Acai Berry Detox / scam / ripoff!
I ordered this product as a "trial" offer and was only to pay shipping charges. It took several weeks to receive the small trial package, but only to find that in the meantime, my debit card had been charged $87.13 and $.70 cents for some kind of "over the border fee" and a full month's worth! I have called the number: 866.949.0838 three times — feb. 2, 2009 (Ella - i. D. #1028235), bert (I. D. # 903wdd), and lulu (I. D. #12048 on feb. 19.) all three of them advised me that my order had been cancelled (#286875) and has been forwarded to whatever dept. For crediting. On feb. 19, after emailing email@example.com, I received an email from "mandy williams" but signed by "bernadette" within the email. She also confirmed that they received my refund request, will be subject for verification, and that I will receive a confirmation once processed. I have not received any response from anyone!
In my emails to a firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and fwmcancellations.com, i've told them I will contact the florida attorney general's office, the better business bureau, and the fbi online consumer protection dept., and anyone else I need to, including my attorney.
From mishawaka, in
More Acai Berry Detox Complaints & Reviews
- Acai Berry Detox - scam 
- Acai Berry Detox - $87.13 charged on visa checkcard before receipt of product 
- Acai Berry Detox - dont believe what you hear
- Acai Berry Detox - acai berry scam 
- Acai Berry Detox - no free trail, they lied 
- Acai Berry Detox - ripped off 
- Acai Berry Detox - charge 
- Acai Berry Detox - debit card fraud scam 
- Acai Berry Detox - fraud... scam... fraud... scam... 
- Acai Berry Detox - fraud & harassment