Acai berry / Cancel order

United States Review updated:
4.7
Phone: 540-364-3855
Cancel it by saying it was a fruadulant charge. Tell your credit card company you have no idea how they got your card regardless. Since these guys are crooks it takes acting like one to get your money back. . . So be it
Sh

Comments

El
  2nd of Sep, 2008
I ordered a free sample for $4.87 shipping and handling and was put on a automatic monthly shipping program for $74.76 a month, probably for the rest of my lifetime. If there was fine print somewhere but I didn't see it. This is a SCAM for sure!!!
Ja
  9th of Sep, 2008
Ordered a free trial bottle of extreme acaiberry to try then received another bottle 2 weeks later without ordering it. When i called the company i was told that i am being charged for the bottles because i didn't cancel within 2 weeks if i didn't want to continue receiving it. I was told that i could not send the unused bottle back, the only thing they could do was to cancel my order but i was still responsible for the charge. I saw no clause stating that i needed to cancel within 2 weeks if i didn't want to continue using the product as the representative stated was in the ad.
Fr
  11th of Sep, 2008
I order a TRIAL SIZE BOTTLE. I have been getting bottle, after bottle. I am calling my credit card company hoping it's not being charge. I'm also returning unopened packages. This is definitely a fraud.
Te
  13th of Sep, 2008

Acai Berry - Overcharge / scam / unauthorized billing

I too received authorized charges on my account. I have had to cancel my bankcard to stop any further payments. What a mess!
Pa
  15th of Sep, 2008

Acai Berry - applied for free 30 day trial for $4.95 and they immediately charged my card $44.85. Don't tell me this Acai berry and Acaipure is a BIG scam!!!
acaipure

I just checked my bank account and Acaipure had charged it $44.85 I was shocked and dismayed. I understood I was going to get a free trial and I paid $4 dollars and some cents for shipping and handling. What can I do about this?

I just called the 888 number attached to the bank debit and at 12:45p.m. in the middle of the day, I am getting a recording that says they are busy or you have called after hours. They do not say wait for a service representative their message strictly says to hang up and call back or e-mail them which I did and I sure have my doubts if they read any of their mail of does it go directly to a "dump box"(?) I sure feel scammed.UGH-H-H!!

Patty 09/15/2008
Fl
  15th of Sep, 2008

Acai Berry - free trial offer
none
Richmond
Phone: 804 539-8488

I had an offer of 4.95 just when I was going to x out of it I got an instant message that said I could get it at 1.95 for trial offer and after that get charged 38.00 so I decided to send trial back and they said do it befroe the 12th of the month; so I mailed it back the next two days I got it which was the week before they said it couldn't say "return to sender" so I didn't, I got a claim number and wrote it on envelope so I looked at my account and they had put on hold $ 39.95 on my account with no number to call to try and call them and the bank said they could not do anything because of that...
Ma
  16th of Sep, 2008
please don't send me any more of your products. ididn't order them and i don't want them
Dj

Acai Berry - Thieves/Diet pill
Pure Acia Beerry
pureaciaberry.com

Offer a weeks supply instead it was only 5 days you just pay shipping $4.95 shipping and the next thing I know they send a month's supply without permission and charging my cc with $74.97. They are scam artist all they want is your $ your best interest is not at heart. They should be hung and quartered the whole bunch of them!! You cannot email them, you call and they say the waiting time is 45 minutes and then you are disconnected. They make you believe that Ophra and other celeberties are part of their scam to win your confidence. There is no address or phone number on either the bottle or paperwork you are sent. Do not support these theives!
Ba

Acai Berry - Taking unauthorized money out of my checking account
SE Westminister
Colorado
Phone: 888-289-8740

I ordered a free sample of Acai Berry diet supplement and paid $1.87 for shipping. Today I went on line to check my checking account balance and see that there is a charge of $79.67 from the same vendor. I tried to call and they tell you all agents are busy and to go to www.gohelpnow which connected me to you. I do not want this product shipped to me on a monthly basis and I do not want their product. The number associated with this transaction is: 2432300825825 4040010147. Can you help me of should I file a complaint with the better business bureau?
De
  18th of Sep, 2008

Acai Berry - Unauthorized Debits
Performance Health USA, LLC
Winston Salem
North Carolina
Phone: 336-970-3247

It started with the free trial and $4.95 shipping charges. Now they have deducted $74.95 from my checking account 3 different times since July 28, 2008. I have acai berries coming out the yang. You can't speak with "support" due to the 45 minute wait time. They say go to the website where you placed your order. I have no clue since Performance Health has no website. They say go to www.gohealthnow.com which is another product purchsing scam. How do we contact and stop these people.
Va
  23rd of Sep, 2008

Acai Berry - Scam charges
acai.vg

Saw this message while i was on one of the emails i got and it said to order free sample for 4.99 shipping and handling charges only. Well next thing you know their charging my bank card for 59.99 saying their sending me acai powder which i never ordered nor did i receive. This company is a total fake, ripoff do not i repeat do not order anything from them even if they say it is a free sample. Thank god my bank called them for me with 3 way calling and convinced them to refund the money or they were going to have to investigate the charges and would be giving them a charge back which they did not want. I was issued a new card by my bank and they can no longer rip me off.please beware!!!
Ka
  25th of Sep, 2008
I am having the same problem. My credit card company cannot do anything about it as they say i authorized payments to be taken out of my account on a continuing basis. i also called was told high call volume, i e mailed them 2 days ago, i haven't heard anything. please keep me posted.
Ti
  25th of Sep, 2008
They did the same thing to me, charge me 79.76 when i authorized 1.87. I just called my bank. They are scam artists.
Sh
  29th of Sep, 2008

Acai Berry

this worries me because I accepted the same type offer. A free 14 day trial of acai berry capsules. Product came, but how do you get a 14 day trial when they say take 2 caps. 30 min. before meals and only 15 caps are supplied? I have tried to find an actual website for this product but can only find the free trial offers with no info on how to contact them. Plus now I noticed that when you click for the free trial to one product you get a different product with a different label on the bottle. I'm confused lol
I did however read the terms agreement but unfortunately after I processed the order. Lesson learned. Next time I'll slow down and not let my excitement or perhaps gullibility get in the way. I only hope I don't end up having the same problem you are dealing with.
Jo
  30th of Sep, 2008

Acai Berry - Charge for product I did not order
4539 Carambola Circle
Florida
Phone: 954 551 4705

I ordered a sample for $4.95, two weeks later I saw a $79.76 charge on my statement or something I didn't order or receive. called my bank & notified Acai that I wasn't paying for something I never ordered. They removed charge. Today I see a charge for $5.87 for who knowswhat. Called the # & recording says you will be on hold for about 45 min. I would like this cleared up so I don't get any more charges from this company. Thank you.
Ro
  1st of Oct, 2008

Acai Berry - unathorized charge of $44.85 on my credit card
support@centralnutra.net
atl
Phone: 4042433985

ordered free trial to pay only for shipping and handling .credit card was charged $44.85 on 9/14/08.not authorized.never received product .tried to call but was connected to answering machine .ripped off . want my money back.
Ru
  2nd of Oct, 2008
This is a scam for sure. Please don't order.
If anyone has already started legal proceedings...please email me.
Ruth
Pa
  2nd of Oct, 2008
I placed order to try for $4.95 certainly did not say I wanted or needed t be charged $74.95. I better not be charged again and I want a credit of $74.95. Should be more because I have been charged interest.
Bu
  4th of Oct, 2008

Acai Berry - Taken advantage of
Pure Acai Berry
p.o.box971090
Orem
Utah
Phone: 18882898740

they charged79.46 for products i dont have i just wanted a trail wich a paid 4.87 for shipping then they charged my me again 79.46 for products i dont have I want my damnnnn money back !!!
Jo
  7th of Oct, 2008
They did the very same to me. It is dispicable.