Acai Berry & Bromalite / Unathorized Charges

1 Glendale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6237644562

I received a call today in morning from by bank. They said there was a purchase made with my card today for the amount of $36.79. The only information my bank gave me had DRIREG.NET had charged me $36.79. I googles drireg.net and found nothing under that doamin. The sad thind is that I didn't purchase anything for $36.79 but I did make a purchase with my credit card at midnight I registered for a free trial of Acai Berry for $5.95 and Bormalite for $5.95. I was wondering, did any of you purchase these products on the internet? If you did this means this company is selling our information to a fraudulent company or they are ripping us off. Call your bank and cancel your credit card let them know what is going on. I also found an attorney that can help www.kronenbergerlaw.com/anonymousfraud.html
or call [protected], ext. 120.
Oh by the way I found a lawyer who can fix bad credit, If you'd like more info email me at crazy_beautiful_2001@yahoo.com I'll reply with the info.

I hope all of you can get your money back. God Bless you all

Ca

Comments

• Ai
      6th of Jan, 2009
    Acai Berry & Bromalite - Never Rec'd Product & Charged Twice
    Acai Berry & Bromalite
    California

Dear Customer Service Manager & Alicia -
    FYI ~ those of us that are complaining more than likely cancelled when we saw the charges! I was able to check my bank account online and called immediatley only 7 days after placing my first order with Acai Berry letting them know that I was charged for RUSH shipping & still have yet to receive the product I ordered on December 12th & now have been charged $69.95 again for a product I DID NOT REORDER and still have yet to see my refund for RUSH shipping and the first product! And bull to you Customer Service manager YOU ARE NOT avaiable every day all day.. I have called about 7 sevens and 3 of those 7 times your computer system is down and am promised a call back, YET I DO NOT receive one, so I KEEP calling you! This is the biggest scam and you should be ashamed of yourself!! Please tell us as consumers how to get a REFUND!!!

27th of Jan, 2009

I ordered the Pure Acai Berry Pro and Bromalite and of course it was the free trial. I started reading up on it and found that not only did I order some Acai that is NOT associated with Rachel Ray or Oprah, but the small print apparently says I owe them $78 every month unless I send the "Free" Trial back. I am glad that I used a pre paid credit card and I will be terminating that card or not putting anymore money on it. The customer service I got was coming to me from INDIA, CALCUTTA, where ever that is. I am so disappointed. Where do we go to get the real deal?

27th of Jan, 2009

I am so thankful I used a pre paid visa!!! I just want to know where I can buy the product (Acai Burn) without ordering online. I can't believe this scam!! I am so mad about it. I really thought I had something good. I will be cancelling my card and getting a new one.

• Ca
      28th of Jan, 2009

I need to cancel the order

• Fa
      7th of Mar, 2009

DID THE VERY SAME THING TO ME AND I WENT CRAZY. CALLED THEM MYSELF AND GOT THEM TO PUT THE MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT. FIGHT BACK WHEN THIS HAPPENS, IT WASN'T WORTH WHAT THEY SAID IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF INDIVIDUALS TRYING TO ALWAYS GET INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GO TO FILE A COMPLAINT? THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN THIS MATTER.

• Ir
      10th of Mar, 2009

I placed an order for a free trial of Natures Acai Berrry and Bromalite and was responsible for $4.99 shipping on each bottle. I just received my credit card statement which shows 8 different charges from two different companies for a total of $380.61. Costumer Service told me that I failed to cancel my subscription and therefore was liable for all charges including a charge of $85.91 for a personal trainer. They said these charges were final and could not be removed. I told costumer service that I was going to contact my credit card company and dispute all charges and file a complaint against their company for fraud. After arguing with them for over an hour, my credit card was credited for all charges except $69.95. Don't be fooled with free trials, nothing in this life is free.