Acai Berry Breeze / Stop want Refund of all money

1 Springfield, GA, United States Review updated:

I want you to stop sending me these bottle of Acai Berry Breeze and the colon clean. I have asked for not to send me any more other than the free trail which I did not like it was like taking a sugar pill.. I want to be refunded for any and all charges that you have taken from me... I want it credited back ASAP if not yesterday... I will call my credit card company and tell them I have not authorized these charges.. STOP SENDING ME THESE BOTTLES FOR THE NOE SECOND TIME, , , , , !!!

Comments

• Ei
      18th of Jan, 2009
    Acai berry mix - Payment / return policy
    fx supplementscom
    Hawaii
    Phone: 8085722011

want a refund- product does not work. company does not answer phone

21st of Apr, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - free trial
    Pennsylvania

The free trial was for 14 days from the time of ordering on line; however, there was a delay in shipping, i took it for ~10-12 days and no results happened. I called customer support to stop payment; however, I was told it was too late. I have to pay full price on a "free" trial bottle. Free my ###!!!

• Ha
      23rd of Apr, 2009

Check out this video on the right hand side of this website. It's on Acai Berry Scam!

• Ac
      27th of Apr, 2009

I also had the misfortune of believing I could try Acai Berry Breeze "FREE". Nothing is free.
    I received the bottle 5 days into the 14 day trial. You cannot tell if something like this works in only 9 days. Then, to top it off, they charge you a ridiculous price of $63.95 on top of the original $4.95 shipping and handling. So, I am now down almost $70 and would definitely have anyone else think twice before thinking they are going to get a month's "FREE" trial- not so.

• Su
      8th of May, 2009

I wish to cancel before they send me any more. Cant seem to get hold of a person.

30th of May, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - Ordered by mistake
    22 Fallsbridge Drive
    Totowa
    New Jersey
    Phone: 9732000691

Please cancel my order#587447. I placed this order in haste, and made a mistake. I do NOT want the free month trial, or any auto shipment after that. Please be advised that I was charged a fee of $4.95 and am waiting for a reimbursement. I will be calling first thing Monday morning to speak to someone to verify all of this, and to make sure all is canceled.

10th of Jun, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - Payment / return policy
    acai berry breeze
    Arizona

Just like the ultraslim xs, the acai berry breeze is also a scam. They are owned by the same company so it is no wonder. The 14 day trial period is the same along with everything else. The bottom line is stay away from these products with those free trial offers where you are later billed automatically. These products are certainly not worth it.

• Ro
      15th of Jun, 2009

I ordered this stuff and it does NOT work. When you try to cancel, they make it impossible! The phone number is just a recording saying to call in between certain hours and when you do, all you get is a recording telling you to call back at certain times. You can try all day long and you will not ever get through to cancel. They tell you to go to their email address(support@acaiberrybreeze.com.) When you go there the only thing they tell you to do is call the phone number. The only way to stop them from ripping you off is to get ahold of the card company you used to get their (free) trial and make sure you don't let them put any more charges through. You will have to eat what they charge unless you file a fraud report.

• Ha
      19th of Jun, 2009

I too, have repeatedly tried to contact Acai berry breeze. I spent 3 days trying to call the customer support number without success. I listeded to the same recording for over half an hour each of the 3 days. I think this whole website is just a fraud scheme. They make reaching the company virtually impossible so that they can continue shipping you orders that you do not want. Your only recourse is to change your card number through your bank or credit card company. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! THEIR PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK. THEY ARE JUST OUT THERE TO RIP PEOPLE OFF.
    Linda. 6/19/2009

• Va
      30th of Jun, 2009

The numbers they give you to call is automated stating your call will be answered in the order received. I waited two hours no one answered my call. They charged my account for shipping and the $83.95 I never received the product.

• Gr
      1st of Jul, 2009

Yes i ordered their trial, then they offered a deal buy four for the price of two. I fell for it assuming that they are going to send out those product after my trial period goes well. But nope, they sent out the four bottles and they didn't even bother sending out my trial bottle. I called them to let them know that it's making me really sick and tired instead of giving energy. Just to find out that no refund for items shipped. What kind of policy is that! Then, i was informed i was supposed to receive 5 bottles. I wanted to talk to their supervisor but they rather want the supervisor to call back...when, when it's inconvenient for me. So i called them back an hour later and found out that the person i talked to, set it up to send me the trial bottle. [censored] that !So i have to pay for that too later because i'm sure i'm going to receive it after my trial period ends. Plus they asked me if i wanted to return the other bottle that I already opened without any refund. I didn't get any order comfirmation. I emailed them to cancel the product right after i put my order and didn't hear from them. I didn't even get a receipt with the bottles. I called my bank to see if i can cancel purchase and they needed something from the merchant. Aren't they supposed to protect their customer and not the merchant. Please don't be a fool like me.

5th of Jul, 2009

oh great should i be worried that this product wont only work for me but i will be charged for more then just my free trial???

5th of Jul, 2009

i've read alot of good things about this product as far as losing weight.. so of coarse i wanted to give it a try. im on my second day of trial and havnt really experienced any energy surts yet.. should i be worried that im stuck in a scam??

• Da
      8th of Jul, 2009

I haven't tried the product yet because I haven't found too many reviews on if it works or not. I have found more reviews about being put on their automatic shipment program and all or things like that. I can tell you from experience that anything you buy online or over phone that has to do with health or beauty, even those that offer a free trial, they will all put you on an automatic shipment program...that's why I go on ebay and buy things like that from drop shippers...so that is what I will do before deciding to try it...however, what I am interested in right now is if the product works or not...

9th of Jul, 2009

Don't call to cancel -just cancel your credit card number and ask for a new one. It works! That way they can't take anything against your credit.

9th of Jul, 2009

Change your credit card number IMMEDIATELY. That way they can't get into your credit!!

9th of Jul, 2009

Change your crdit card number!!

9th of Jul, 2009

That way they can't keep charging you..

• At
      10th of Jul, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - FRAUD-FRAUD-FRAUD
    Ana
    Georgia

This is a complete fraud! I was charge $83.95 for no reason. I am opening a fraud investigation against this company. This people have no morals or principals of any kind!

• We
      11th of Jul, 2009

I ordered the sample also. Just got my credit card bill and found temperary charges of 83.95, plus the sample charge. I did not sign up for this. I have called my credit card company and asked to have this taken off my bill. I used the sample and it didn't work. Now I have to wait until the payment posts, call the credit card company back. Then try to get in touch with the acai berry folks. Will not do this again!