Acai Berry Breeze / billed for something I did not order or get
After receiving a charge on my credit card from this company back in August 2009, I called
my credit card company, since I had no idea who this company was, what their product was and had not received any such item.
They advised me to contact that company at their phone number listed with the charge. I spent days trying
to reach someone at this number without success. Their website simply states to call them at the number I had been trying to call them at.
So I called my credit card company back and they sent me a letter/complaint to fill out and mail back to them, which I did and the charges were taken off of my bill. The credit card company sent me a letter stating
that they too were unable to reach anyone or get a response back from this company.
Now, 7 months later, I get a letter in the mail stating that I owe them 133.95. So I called them at the listed phone number and this time a real person answered. I explained to him that I did not receive or order any such product. He was arrogant and demanding that I pay or it will show on my credit report and be turned over to a collection agency.
THIS COMPANY/PEOPLE ARE APPARENTLY OUT THERE TO JUST RIP PEOPLE OFF!
More Acai Berry Breeze Complaints & Reviews
- Acai Berry Breeze - Stop want Refund of all money 
- Acai Berry Breeze - SCAM 
- Acai Berry Breeze - trial product 
- Acai Berry Breeze - Money Scam
- Acai Berry Breeze - Scam / Fraud 
- Acai Berry Breeze - wrongful charge 
- Acai Berry Breeze - unauthorized charges 
- Acai Berry Breeze - Not HAPPY/ SUPPOSE TO BE FREE TRIAL DON'T WANT PRODUCT TOO MANY COMPLAINTS OF PRODUCT 
- Acai Berry Breeze - does not work 
- Acai Berry Breeze - stop automatic shipping and close any account you think I have there.