Acai Berry Breeze / billed for something I did not order or get

1 7904 E. Chaparral Rd. #A110-146Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-537-2434

After receiving a charge on my credit card from this company back in August 2009, I called
my credit card company, since I had no idea who this company was, what their product was and had not received any such item.
They advised me to contact that company at their phone number listed with the charge. I spent days trying
to reach someone at this number without success. Their website simply states to call them at the number I had been trying to call them at.
So I called my credit card company back and they sent me a letter/complaint to fill out and mail back to them, which I did and the charges were taken off of my bill. The credit card company sent me a letter stating
that they too were unable to reach anyone or get a response back from this company.
Now, 7 months later, I get a letter in the mail stating that I owe them 133.95. So I called them at the listed phone number and this time a real person answered. I explained to him that I did not receive or order any such product. He was arrogant and demanding that I pay or it will show on my credit report and be turned over to a collection agency.
THIS COMPANY/PEOPLE ARE APPARENTLY OUT THERE TO JUST RIP PEOPLE OFF!

Jo

Comments

• Zo
      27th of Jul, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - Scam - will keep charging credit card
    Alabama

This company is a scam!!!Not only is the product a scam, but they get your credit card information and then charge $83.00 or more for the product. Do not order this product. If you want this product, go to GNC.

• Pk
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - acai berry

this acai berry doesn't work and they charge $$ by differant account names just to get your money, someone has to stop
    them. this is the wortst thing i have ever done to believe this would work. please any one out there don't do it .

• Fr
      11th of Aug, 2009

Agree, same happened to me.

• Be
    Acai Berry Breeze - not autorized charges
    Bernard Kapella
    College Station
    Texas
    Phone: 979-690-0012
    berniesbin@yahoo.com

Orderied fee sample for postage only received this and the notice $345 dolles chrage to credit card. Did not autorized this. Any one know about a good attorney who would file a CLASS ACTION SUIT againts this company

• As
    Acai Berry Breeze - made me sick to my stomach
    3370 N. Hayden Rd
    Arizona

This product made me sick to my stomach. I had only taken 5 pills as directed. I tried to return it as the information said it was guaranteed, but the company said I could not. Please help. Oredr # 648516

• Dg
    Acai Berry Breeze - weight loss product
    Michigan

unauthorized charges for a free trial of acai berry.supose to be for weight loss, did not work.was charged 83.95 plus 4.95 s/h.

24th of Aug, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - Signed up for one bottle-keep getting more
    3370 N, Hayden Road, Suite 123-180
    Phone: 866-421-6554
    acaiberrybreeze.com

On the internet I signed up for one bottle only as trial and keep receiving more. I wish these to end.

• Em
      24th of Aug, 2009

you have to call them and cancel the subscription otherwise u will keep receiving and u will be charged for the produts, i advise u to call he international number for them and cancel ur account as soon as possible.

• De
      31st of Aug, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - unapproved charge
    Springdale
    Arkansas
    hilldk4gbp@aol.com

I was charged for additional product that I did not request, nor did I approve the additional charge. Several repeated attempts to contact the company via phone were unsuccessful, as was always a recording.

• De
      31st of Aug, 2009

All monies taken from unapproved charges should be reimbursed to all who were trusting and got taken advantage of. I regret not researching this prior to my 'free' trial offer.

• Gd
      4th of Sep, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - product does nothing
    gary

This product is a totoal scam. Ordered the trial and the billed me for thirty day supply, and then try to get hold of them on the phone. Impossible

• Ca
      10th of Sep, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - keep on sending the product without my concent
    wilson carina
    Haughton
    Louisiana

I did not order this product pleace do not send me any more.. I try calling the Phone no. I waited 10min.when I get thoru the person hang up on me

10th of Sep, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - would like to cancel
    214 madison st.
    Sulphur
    Louisiana
    Phone: 3376261100

receive four bottles of berry breeze and did not order them and was charge 127.00 plus shipping and handling. please do not sending anything to this address again or i will press criminal charges.

• Sh
      12th of Sep, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - unautherized charge
    3570 Berry Rd
    Connley Springs
    North Carolina
    Phone: 8283976924

I ordered trial product and have charges on my account that I ordered more. I did not order more and have not even taken the trail to see if it works.

• So
      13th of Sep, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - Unauthorized charge on my card
    Pennsylvania

I ordered the free trial bottle, which says risk free, my account was charged two charges of 80 dollars each, what a scam!!

• Sh
      15th of Oct, 2009

Same thing happened to me

• Nr
      17th of Oct, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - Charged for a cancelled item
    Acai Berry Breez
    Bloomingdale
    New Jersey
    acaiberrybreeze.com

The company said FREE 14 day trial - The day I received the product I cancelled it _ There was no trial or 14 days used - They charged the card anyway $83.95 - It appears they delayed shipping for this scam

• Vi
      18th of Oct, 2009
    Acai Berry Breeze - Sent product, and did'nt want it.
    3370 N. Hayden Rd.Suite 123-180
    Phone: 1-866-421-6554
    support@acaiberrybreeze.com

Ordered sample product, and then they shipped another bottle wothout my permission and I don't
    want this product. Now they want to bill my credit card. Can't cancel order on line like they said I could.

2nd of Mar, 2010
    Acai Berry Breeze - not ordered
    Phoenix
    Phone: 18664216554

I did not order this product and it says I cannot return it. Nor could I reach any one by telephone. Sandra Darger ssdarg@msn.com

• Ka
      9th of Mar, 2010

Hi i have the same problem and the phone numbers are fake!! but with the help of a great site called time and date.com i was able to get the real number... its a UK one so if you want you can give this one a go...
    mind you though it will have the australian prefix number... so if unsure use the site i have mentioned.. i actually got to speak with someone that works for the rip off merchants... selling the acai berry and colon cleanse that i purched... good luck

0011 44 20 44 203 139 9027