Acai Berry and Purity 12 / unauthorized charges

United States, Illinois, Naperville Review updated:
I purchased two supposedly free samples: Acai berry and Putity 12 and then as many other people I was charged $78 and $83 on my credit card without mt authorization. I never recived any additional products so do not know why these charges were applied. This is a fradylent company and they should be investigated and closed down.

A  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me, but they didn't get as far as charging my card. I called (about 5 times) and cancelled, but the next month there was credit card fraud on my card! watch out! there was 3 charges on my card that were less than $20, so I think they were trying it out. Needless to say, I had to cancel my card.
D  24th of Apr, 2009 by
Hello, we are not Acai Berry but I am the supervisor of Customer Service for the other product. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 877-300-6125. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing info@verifyyourorder.com. Thank you and have a great day