Acai Berry and Life cleanse tablets / not informing of taking money from my account 3 days after receiving my trial

I sent off for a free trial of acai berry and life cleanse as advertised on the internet. In the ad it said I would be charged post and packaging for the free trial. OK fine I thought. I did not see anywhere on the ad or free trial form that if I did not cancel the order within 15 days I would be charged the equivalent of £150.32 for an additional order of each which I have cancelled over the phone. I did not received the trial packs until 11 days after my initial contact. There was no note inside the package to remind me that if I did not cancel before a certain date I would be charged £150.32 for both products. I think this is a diabolical way to do BUSINESS preying on innocent people trying to lose a few pounds. I have e-mailed the company on three occasions asking for the money to be repaid but so far have had no luck. If I do not get the money back it means I will not be able to give my son his first birthday party in three years. Please can anyone help before I have to try and get free solicitors help, if I can, to try and sort out this matter. PS. in 2 weeks of trying the products I have not lost one ounze or any inches of my waist (as the advert claimed I would).

Comments

• Be
      27th of Jul, 2009

yes the same thing happend to me but i got my money back i went to my bank filled a dispute my bank put the money back into my account then which i had to show my bank that it said FREE 30DAY TRAIL then i printed out the paper that said FREE 30 DAY TRIAL..my bank sent me paper work to fill out about the company i sent all that back in with the information i printed out...which provided my bank with the prove it needed to give me my money back...hope this helps you

• Mj
      14th of Sep, 2009

thank you for this information and hopefully it is still correct...I just got off the phone from Visa & it is definately a scam I just hope I can get my money back from them!!!