Acai Berry and Life cleanse tablets / not informing of taking money from my account 3 days after receiving my trial

I sent off for a free trial of acai berry and life cleanse as advertised on the internet. In the ad it said I would be charged post and packaging for the free trial. OK fine I thought. I did not see anywhere on the ad or free trial form that if I did not cancel the order within 15 days I would be charged the equivalent of £150.32 for an additional order of each which I have cancelled over the phone. I did not received the trial packs until 11 days after my initial contact. There was no note inside the package to remind me that if I did not cancel before a certain date I would be charged £150.32 for both products. I think this is a diabolical way to do BUSINESS preying on innocent people trying to lose a few pounds. I have e-mailed the company on three occasions asking for the money to be repaid but so far have had no luck. If I do not get the money back it means I will not be able to give my son his first birthday party in three years. Please can anyone help before I have to try and get free solicitors help, if I can, to try and sort out this matter. PS. in 2 weeks of trying the products I have not lost one ounze or any inches of my waist (as the advert claimed I would).

Comments

Be
  27th of Jul, 2009

yes the same thing happend to me but i got my money back i went to my bank filled a dispute my bank put the money back into my account then which i had to show my bank that it said FREE 30DAY TRAIL then i printed out the paper that said FREE 30 DAY TRIAL..my bank sent me paper work to fill out about the company i sent all that back in with the information i printed out...which provided my bank with the prove it needed to give me my money back...hope this helps you

Mj
  14th of Sep, 2009

thank you for this information and hopefully it is still correct...I just got off the phone from Visa & it is definately a scam I just hope I can get my money back from them!!!

Cj
  7th of Dec, 2009

Hi all!
They cancelled my account in no time. Just stay on the line as it can take 30 seconds till they answer, but the call is for free so no problem!
Try this number:  + 44 2031399104