Acai berry / Acai berry edge / Cancel order / Refund

1 6452 Fige street , Suit AArvada, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: (303)456-5591

I recieved the product 3/16/2009 and they said they will give me 30 days money back guarantee . And today is 3/30/3009 and has not been 30 days and they are trying to charge me !!! I would like my Vip account cancelled and i would like my money back right away . I sent back all the products because they did not work. These products did crap and did not work.
Please email me my return authorization number as soon as possible .
My email address is ryantracen@yahoo.com

As

Comments

Gn
  24th of May, 2009

To: Ashlee

Your first order is backed by a 30 day money back guarantee. However, it sounds like you bought our product with our buy now, pay later offer. The offer is for a 21 day free trial. Here are the terms and conditions of that offer:

Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Edge. You simply invest $3.97 today for shipping and handling and you will have 21 days from today to evaluate this super cleansing product for yourself.

When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 per bottle at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 33% savings! But, if you decide that Acai Berry Edge is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed. You also have 30 days from your date of purchase to return the unused portion of Acai Berry Edge for a 100% refund of your purchase price (minus shipping & handling).

Plus, if you decide to keep Acai Berry Edge, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Acai Berry Edge Club. This means you won't have to remember to reorder, and you won’t run out of Acai Berry Edge right when you start to feel great results. You'll continue to get two, fresh 30-day supply bottles shipped just before you’re scheduled to run out, at today’s low club-member price with FREE Shipping! Plus, we set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on backorder. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipments at any time by calling us at 1-800-595-4670.

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can assist you with your order.

Hope to hear from you soon

Supervisor at GNS