acai berri / acai berry free sample

UT, United States Review updated:
4.75
I had ordered a free sample and with free sample it explained that if you didn't want this product to call within 14 days of receiving, to call and cancel. I called and cancelled . Then in about a week I received a bottle anyway. I called again and they said that they needed to get the bottle back before issuing a refund to my credit card. I was $ 89. oo. I had called again got a person name Tet said, oh yes you will receive a refund and gave me a conformation number. After 2 weeks still no refund and I called again another person Jur, he said they didn't get the product back yet. Another call again the person was Tet another conformation number and about 2to 6 weeks a refund.
Still no refund. I has been over 6 weeks and I am as mad as I can be and want to know what to do. I was thinking of contacting the BBB and I am going to contact the Ill attorney general consumer frausd bureau, and of course the credit card co.

Comments

Do
  22nd of Nov, 2008
I also was scammed. No where on the free trial does it say that you can cancel after the free trial. I checked the web page again, and there was nothing about an autoshipment. If you get scammed like me, CALL you credit card company and dispute the charge immediately!!!. Also, send your product back by Fed Ex so you have proof that you sent it back. Fed Ex will have a documented return delivery!!! If anyone knows how we can stop this company from scamming other people, please let me know. This is wrong, and this company needs to be stopped from this false free trial!!!
Si
  16th of Mar, 2010

acai berri - Fraud

I ordered a trial of advanced acai and advanced cleanse the only thing that was suppose to be taken out of my account was shipping and handling.To my suprise on my statement was a 149.00 unauthorized charge. When I called the number on my credit card bill the voice on the other end was rude unhelpful, and I was told that I had to join their membership. What kind of scam is this? All I wanted was to try this product, but apparently they know this product doesn't work because they feel they have to steal everyone's money once they get your credit card number. I didnt get anywhere with the operator so I went to my bank and had the charge taken off, but I advise anyone who is having this same problem to notify the BBB this has to stop why should these people get our hard earned money??
Li
  7th of Jun, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Ialso ordered free trial of this product to find they made me ill an couldn't take them an to my horror i found this company had taken £79.90 from my debit account at no time was i aware i was going to be charged this amount an i have not received anymore tablets from them only free trial ones i believe this is such a scam company im just glad a few friends couldn't find the product at the time or they would have been scammed also.