Acai aslim / Fraud - MUST READ

Acai aSlim
16192 Coastal Highway
Phone: 877-271-4199
If you have a complaint against Acai aSlim, Green Power Tea, or any of the other names that they go by, please take the time to submit a report to the Better Business Bureau! Go to www.bbb.org and "search for a company" type in AcaiaSlim and all of the addresses, entities will show up on the screen. Take the time to file a complaint for each address. This may be the only course of action against these unsavory characters.

BEWARE - the 14 day trial begins the moment you place the order. You will not receive the product until after the 14 days - that is when they begin charging you and their customer service will tell you that is what you agreed to in the "terms and conditions". The terms listed at the bottom of the page are not the ones they say you agreed to - the FULL terms are located at another link: www.acainonidiet.com/terms.html
if any of us had seen these to begin with - we wouldn't have ordered and been ripped off!

Cancel your credit card immediately and report the unauthorized charges to your bank!
Call [protected] and let Acaiaslim know you have reported them to the BBB
email them at info@verifyyourorder.com

It is ashame that with the economy we are in that there are people out there who would steal from you!!! They must be stopped!

N  8th of Dec, 2008 by

Acai aslim - unauthorized charges
PO Box 2003
Riverton 84065
Phone: 1-877-317-0189

I received a free sample of Acai aslim - charging for s&h - along with a bottle of Power Tea which was not authorized. I phoned Credit Card Company and they could not put a block on the company. I phoned Acai aslim at 1-877-317-0189 and after waiting on hold for about 25 minutes I spoke to someone about canceling the subscription and returning the Power Tea (unopened) for a refund. Received cancellation number and a refund cancellation code. Also sent e-mail to: info@verifyyourorder.com. Keep records of all phone calls and emails sent for credit card, as I was informed if any additional orders go through after cancelation, the credit card company may then look into allegations.
N  29th of Dec, 2008 by

Acai aslim - total scam
acai aslim

I signed up for acai aslim's two week free trial. I received the product approximately two and a half weeks after ordering, thus after the free trial period had ended. I was then charged 79.95 twice in the same month and did not receive any further product. Further, when I tried to cancel my account with acai aslim, they claimed to have no record of me in their files. I had to get a new debit card just to stop the charges.
N  3rd of Jan, 2009 by

Acai aslim - I was scammed
Acai aslim

I am very upset with this unauthorized charge that was made on my debit card by this Acai aslim company! They stated that they would only charge me $4.95 s&h fee, and now I have a charge of $79.95 on my debit card! I am extremely angry about this and want it resolved. I now cannot pay a bill due to this scam charge on my account. I really hope I get my money back soon. I am disturbed at the fact that people have the audacity to do this to innocent people! I WILL be pressing charges.
N  21st of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I need to confirm that I will not continue to receive bottles of Acai noni and power tea as well as be billed for them. I Originally ordered the sample of Acai only, but was sent and billed for the power tea!

I was only wanting to try the product Acai noni...please cancel both products if they are on a revolving cycle.

If the product works, I will call in and order them!

Sharon McKnight

A  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
I would like to cancel my order from acaiaslim. i signed up for it on 1/8/09 and did not recieve it until 1/15/09. and i was told that if i did not want to be billed for it i would have to contact someone on the 22nd of Jan. I called the last time around 7:30pm and there was a customer service rep available but this time i call at 8pm est time and it says you close at 5:30 pm. i hope there are no more charges put on my ccard and if there is you will be hearing from me. i also thought i had signed up for the acai burn formula and instead i recieved the acai noni slimming blend. i am not satisfied because i did not get the right product and i certainly was not able to try it out for a full 14 days to see if there was any effect at all. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MORE ACAI NONI!!!
N  26th of Jan, 2009 by

Acai aslim - unauthorized use of credit card
Acai a slim

I placed an order on www.acaiaslim.com for what i thought was a 14 day trial of the acaia weight loss program and all i would be responsible for was the $4.95 shipping. The website said if i wasnt interested in future product just to call within 12 days or so and they would cancel my information. So i called the very next day to cancel and was given a cancellation number. Then about 3 days later i had one 60 day supply of the ACAIA PILLS and a 60 day supply of DRI POWER TEA pills delivered to my house by mail. I immediately checked my credit card to find that i was charged for the product. I called to complain and was questioned why i would want to cancel. i explained that I had cancelled any future order or charges to my credit card so he agreed to credit back my account. The next day i received a phone call that left a message thanking me for joining the FIT FACTORY ! i called and told them i did not join and to take me off of their list and do not charge my credit card. Four days later i checked to find out if the pill charges were taken off my account to find another charge to my creit card by a DEBT EATER. I called ACAIA to ask if they were affiliated with DEBT EATER and they lied and told me no. I verified that they are all in this SCAM together. How can they get away with this? What authority can be called to stop this nonsense? For those even thinking about ordering, DONT!!!
D  31st of Jan, 2009 by
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-877-317-0189. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you can email your request to cancel info@verifyyourorder.com.
Have a great day
N  6th of Feb, 2009 by
Just spoke to a Lady Mallory 262 at your company - She was RUDE and not a great representative for your company. I ordered a TRIAL packet of Acai Berry only. Called two days later to inform your company that I did not require any further orders and would call if and when I did. No other order arrived but my C.Card was billed $79.95 which put my account overdrawn and now I have overcharges on my bank totaling $70.00. I have been in contact with The Oprah Winfrey Show as this is where this product was first advertised and informed her of this. I have lodged a complaint with my bank and you will be hearing from them. I will never order anything from your company again.
A  8th of Feb, 2009 by
I am also having problems with being charged illegally by ACAI, Total Cleanse, Grant Funding Search and Debt Eater. When I finally got through by phone to Acai, the supervisor told me their company wasn't responsible - that it must be some other company. I told her that I was talking with her on the phone number listed beside the withdrawals on my bank statement, and she still denied it. Then Debt Eater got the personal info from Grant Funding Search when I paid under $2 each to download two info sources. The Debt Eater ad popped up on my laptop, I ignored it, and a few days later I was charged by them for over $29.oo. I didn't mention that the charges for Acai and Total Cleanse ranged 70+, 89+ and 90+. My bank stopped the $70 one and I had to get a new bank card, and I use that for everything. So these places still owe me over $200. That's a lot of money for me. I bet Oprah wishes she had never endorsed the Acai Berry and Total Cleanse on her show.