Acai-aSlim / unauthorized transaction

Unauthorized transaction on 12-18-2008 amount of $ 79.95 dollars debited from my debit card for dri*acaiaslim [protected], details
Debit purchase dec 14 11:41 4381.

I never press any order or receive any thing from dri*acaiaslim. I need my refund, if you will not cancel my account info, further action will be considered within 10 business days.

I hope you will take this matter serious and do right thing.

Call me on my cell: [protected] or home: [protected]

Comments

Ky
  29th of Jan, 2009

Do not believe the above statement. the trial is for 14 days before they start charging you for items you don't receive. the trial doesn't arrive until after the 14 day period. please see the full terms and conditions - not the ones on the home page of the website: http://www.acainonidiet.com/terms.html

I have reported acai aslim to the bbb - this is the best course of action for everyone involved with this product. same with power green tea and all the other names they go by. it is very hard to get a hold of anyone at the above number and once you do get a person, they are condescending and keep relaying back to the link at the bottom of the acaiaslim webpage that contains their 3 pages of "terms" that were agreed to upon ordering the free trial. they gave my credit card number to other businesses who billed me for???. when I asked about this - I was told if that what the terms stated I agreed to - then that is what happened. here are their addresses:

16192 coastal highway
Lewes, de 19958

Po box 2003
Riverton, ut 840652003

Draper, ut 84020

12278 south lone peak parkway #106
Draper, ut 84020

The link for reporting complains online is: http://us.bbb.org/wwwroot/sitepage.aspx?site=113&id=46a6a9cd-5402-454e-9476-e4df22e6f371

Be sure to file a complaint for each seperate entity and hopefully we can get these unsavory characters to stop ripping people off!