Acai Advanced/Live Lean program / Billed before 15 days trial

West Covina
This company billed my debit card for $5.95 postage for A TRIAL of 15 days of Acai Advanced PLUS $64.95 for the product plus $24.95 for their Live Lean program. After many calls to them without success I cancelled and got a cancellation number. I was very displeased that they billed my credit card company on 7/20/09 when they show I did not even receive the product until
7/09/09. I did not have even 15 days TRIAL. They say that the TRIAL starts the day of the order! What a rip off. If there is a class action suit please include me!

N  10th of Jul, 2008 by

Lean Program - Unknown billing
Lean Program

I have the same complaint and I'm glad I checked into this. I do not remember reading anything about this program and now I am out $20. Thanks for the help but I really wish there was no need to post these complaints. I will think twice before buying anything else from this company now.
N  30th of Jul, 2009 by
N  18th of Aug, 2009 by
okay wh u email me
A  15th of Sep, 2009 by
I had the same problem. I didn't recieve the product until 9/2 and tried to return on 9/15 but they billed my credit card $64.95 on 9/14. It's not a "risk free trial period" when you don't even have the product to try for 15 days. If it was a worthy product they would stand behind it but they don't. I was told to keep trying it because it's natural it takes a while for it to build up in your body. If that is the case you shouldn't have a 15 day trial period if it doesn't work in the days that you have to try it.

I reported them to the Better Business Bureau. We'll see what happens.
A  1st of Oct, 2009 by
The exact same thing happened to me. I ordered the product on September 02, 2009 and did not receive it until the 11th. I called to cancel the order on 09.21.09, I was given a confirmation number. Today I was charged $64.95 to my account. I tried to get my money back. After being on the phone for 15 minutes w/a rep. I asked for a supervisor, who was "not avalable". I was unable to leave a message for the supervisor, "Courtney", I can not call her back as they will not even give the tel# for this person, I can not call back at a latter time b/c they do not know when the supervisor will come in. I was told to "write a letter to corporate office" and maybe they will be able to help me out. I am in for a civil lawsuit.

Anyway, you can send your "letter", to Asai Advanc PO Box 17855 Portland, Main 04115.