ACAI ADVANCED DIETARY SUPPLEMENT / did not send trial bottle and telephone line always busy

1 Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:

ordered a trial bottle of Acai Advanced Dietary Supplement on Nov 17/2010. Shipment estimated to arrive on Nov 23/2010. Still have not received anything as of Nov 29/2010. Tried calling the [protected] number and line is always busy. I even tried at 11:00 PM and the lines were still busy. Tried another number [protected] . They put me on hold and I hung up after waiting 30 minutes. Am concerned because I could not pay through PayPal. They will now charge my credit card even though no trial bottle has been received. They did not even provide the companys name. I got to the website from another website and cannot find the original website anymore.

Gi

Comments

30th of Nov, 2010

I have fallen fowl of the same scam. It appears to be a scan of the Consumer Digest Weekly. This has happened to several people for several different products. Does anyone know how to end this madness?

4th of Feb, 2011

i ordered this product as well...made me dizzy and had to go to doctors- tried to cancel- but line busy busy busy! does anyone know how to get a hold of this bogus company- they are now automatically charging my credit card every month for 90.00- help!!!