Acai Advanced Cleanse & Weight Loss Programfalse advertisement

A Review updated:

I place an order for a 15 day free trial. At check out I had to pay $5.95
for s/h. After paying for s/h a screen came up showing that after the
trial period if I wasn't satisfied to return the unused portion and cancel. If I didn't cancel I would have a $64.95 dollar charge along with a $24.95 dollar charge for a Live Lean for Life magazine charge that I didn't even order. When I read this I went immediately to the e-mail they had sent me confirming my order and sent a reply cancelling my order. I also called [protected] and spoke to Shontel
who said she couldn't see the order yet that I have to call back the next day. I called back the next day and was given a cancellation # for the product #1061702 and for the magazine subscription #1061696. The item was to ship in 2-3 days and since I cancelled right away I expected them to void the s/h charges. They charged me anyway and when I called back I was told its only $6. dollars and that they had shipped the item the same day it was ordered. I asked for a supervisor and was told they have the same authority as a supervisor and she would tell me the same thing. I was speaking with Ashley and she went on to tell me that she was not about to get up out of her seat and interupt a training class that I would just have to call back later. She then game me a RMA # 84911 and said for me to put that on the product when I receive it and that I'd have to pay shipping to return it to them. Ashley also said if I refused shipment of the item that they would still charge me for it. I cancelled before shipping and should not have to pay for anything.

• S
      Feb 28, 2010

Advanced Cleanse and AcaiBerry Pure is a complete fraud. I payed the S&H and received the product 12 days after I ordered it. So I cancelled on the 13th day just thinking that they may try to start your trial on the day you ordered. And they did start the trial the exact day I ordered. So of course I dont have the 14 days to try the product to see if if works. So I just cancelled the day after I got the product which was the 13th day. Well they still billed me $149.95 from my credit card and they did not want to refund my money. I called Cust Serv and they told me that I had to email the billing dept. and they dont have a phone number. I have still got no response and I will go thru my bank to get my money back. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD SO PLEASE BE FORWARNED...!!!

• S
      Mar 05, 2010

This dude is a scammer who promotes various cpa scams:

Martin Osborn
    1 Ashburton Road
    Ruislip Manor
    London, HA4 6AA
    United Kingdom
    Email: [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]@finchsells.com
    Phone: +44. [protected]

The network promoting the advance cleanse scam is Copeac.

Proof: http://www.findaffiliateoffers.com/Copeac-5397.html

USA
    Toll Free – 1-877-COPEAC-1
    Email: [protected]@copeac.com
    [protected]@copeac.com

BBB says that the company behind the Advanced Cleanse scam is in FLorida ( Enado Media, LLC
    Address: 1521 Action Road, #842 Miami Beach, FL 33139 Tel: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]) so file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General too:

• L
      Mar 07, 2010

Adlenita. Advanced Cleanse is running a business, so I would expect if you place an order with them they are going to find a reason to charge you for something at no matter what point you return the item. Once a company gets the ball rolling and then has to unwind the process I'm sure it's a hassle. I run a small business and depending on what point you try to unwind the deal I can charge up to half the price of your order. Best Buy even has a restocking fee! The bigger issue is the inflated shipping charges! Free product just pay shipping and handling! That's what I take issue with! You are simply paying for the time you occupied while ordering their product!

• T
      Mar 11, 2010

I was charged $149.95 twice. One for the advance cleanse and one for the acai berry pure. I wish i would have been thinking like you that the trial started the day i ordered but i wasnt. So i am out $300 now and will never again try this product.