ACAi Advanced and Vit&Live / Cancelled products continue to be billed

1 po1180Hinton, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 304 660 8636

The free trial was for a 30 day supply, however, on day 17 a auto order was in place.I immediately sent the un-opened bottle back on 04/18/09 with a note cancelling any future orders. My credit card was still charged for $64.95. I discovered this charge was made on 4/24/09 along with another product Vit'Live Lean, which not only had I never heard of this product, I did not order or receive it. I contacted Acai Advanced at [protected] and spoke with Jessica-Employee #4850 on 4/25/09. She said I should have called to receive instructions before returning the product. ( I did review the shipping statement at the bottom of the bill for S&H which was in fine print.)Jessica asked me to check back in a few days and assured me that she would cancel all future orders.I contacted Acai again on 4/28/09 and spoke with ED(?) emp. # 4713 He informed me that the Vit. Live Lean was non-refundable eventho I didn;t order or receive it.He said he would cancel all future orders. On 5/05/09 I have been billed again for a new supply of Acai Advanced. I feel this company is scamming innocent and honest people. I am requesting my credit card be reimbursed for all products and need assurance that I will not receive future shipments.
Ida B Stennett

Comments

• Da
      18th of May, 2009

I just had the same problem with this scam of a company. Here is how I got my refund.
    They have 2 differing terms and condition statements. One is on their regular web site and the other is on the page where you put in your credit card information. They have differing wording as to how many days you have to contest the charge. Plus the one on the credit card page tells you specifically that the trial period should not start until you RECEIVE the pruduct! I was charged 13 days from the day I received this scam product.
    Hopefully this helps out some you!!!

• He
      18th of May, 2009

I had the same thing happen. Not only was I billed for the autoship product that I had cancelled weeks before (and not received), I was billed for Vit Live Lean, which I'd never ordered.
    Sue in Virginia

• Sw
      20th of May, 2009

I had the same problem! I don't want to sound like a broke record! This crap has to stop! They claimed they sent me a email about htis product, but my records show I received no such email! I never used the product! As soon as I got it, I mailed it back the next day, cancelling my order with ACAI Advanced! I don't know who the hell Vit Live Lean are!

23rd of May, 2009

I just had the same problem. I called my credit card company to dispute the charge. Beware of ordering stuff online. I don't know who the Vit Live Lean are either and Nature Cleanse.
    Jacque
    Panama City, Florida

• Sp
      24th of May, 2009

I too am having the same issue. how can we make sure there are no future random charges from unknown companies??? that is really scary that someone has my credit card information and can charge me whenever they feel like it and keep it on record...I am going to contact my credit card company and see what they can do to protect me.

• Ge
      26th of May, 2009

I also recently fell into the TRAP of this so called copany and after thiking that all was cancelled came back to see my card was charged. Upon waiting on hold for 45 minutes that tell me that the Liv lean is not refundable and that I can dispute this all I want but I will not be refunded. Called the credit card company to then argue with them that this is nothing but a fraudlent company and grand theft in my eyes. Credit card company refused the dispute so I ate the $24.95 but not before contacting the attorney general to make them aware of this BS. Then I cancelled the credit card.
    Geo ( Pittsburgh)

• Yu
      27th of May, 2009

This is the worst scam ever, I got charged $64.95 for the product and $24.95 for some vit live lean which they said is a membership. I never got my money back and they assure you that the terms were in the website and I can assure you that they weren't. My advise to you is not to order nothing from this people. they are a scam and by the way the product doesn't even work.

• Sp
      27th of May, 2009

Today I called the toll free number that was on the charge from Live Lean and spoke with a representative named Nathan and he informed me that this was a feature that came with the Acai Advanced free trial as a website that gives you tips so that you can get the full benefit of the Acai Advanced. Well, Nathan informed me that he cancelled the Live Lean and refunded me the $24.95, now I will just have to wait and see just how honest he was with me. I sure hope that he was being honest with me and I get my money back and I am not charged anything further.

• Pr
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I am totally disgusted with VitLive Lean!! I returned the free trial of acai on time, but I am still being billed $24.95 for LiveLean membership that I never signed up for. I have spoken to both Meghan and Sean at the number given and have been given a confirmation number and was told the billing woulf stop. I got my bill today and there was the charge again!! What a fraud they are!

principal10

• Ti
      24th of Jun, 2009

it just happened to me. we should sue them to teach them a lesson, do a class action lawsuit

• Mb
      29th of Jun, 2009

I too am having the same product. I think we should all ban together and contact Ophra, ABC, CBS and whoever else has sponsored or recommended this product. I think we shoul also contact the BBB and report them. I can't imagine the people who can't defend themselves or do not know how to got to bat for themselves over scams like this. Please someome else out there is smarter tham me. What should we do?

• Mb
      29th of Jun, 2009

I just posted a complaint about this rip off. I forgot to mention I am recovering from breast cancer. Just finished chemo and am on the road to recovery. I am so angry that the logo on the bottom of this ad that came with this stuff is The National Breast Cancer Fiundation. I am so angry that they would in anyway advertise, condone or reccomend this scam!!!

• Bu
      1st of Jul, 2009

This company is such a rip-off it is unbelievable.
    First they say that you get a 30 day supply and 15 days to try it before you have to cancel. What is not so clear is that they require you to return the unused portion AT YOUR EXPENCE!!!
    I told them I would but it would be coming postage due.
    Then they have the nerve to be accociated with another rip-off company Vit'Live Lean.
    These jerkoffs don't give you a thing, won't give you your money for providing nothing and evidently don't have a phone at their supposed corporate office which is nothing more than a PO Box.
    Both of these companies will be getting a complaite filed with the Federal Trade Commosion from me.

• Ro
      12th of Jul, 2009

I certainly wish I had seen this before I made that on-line order which only stated a free sample for $5.95 shipping, only to be subsequently charged the $25 "Membership Fee" and the $64.95 unspecified product "price." I reported it to my Mastercard service but while they seem to know about this scamm, they don't appear to be ready to do anything about it. Goodbye Mastercard!!!

3rd of Aug, 2009

I too was scammed by his company. I called the day I recieved the acai and sent it right back. I thought that would be the end of it but was chged $24.95 for some web site membership I did not order. I just called again and she said when I put my card number in, i automatically signed up for this.There was nothing saying i would have to take this that i read. I never got an e-mail, password, nothing about this. I'm going to see a lawyer and see if anything can be done. The word needs to get out

29th of Oct, 2009

I too am a victim of this company. I haven't received any merchandise from them but keep getting billed on my credit card for $24.95. In fact, I just noticed the charge on my statement this month and need to go back over all my other statements to see how long they have been charging me. A huge oversight on my part. There has to be a way to stop these people. We need to be more aware of what is on our statements. It sounds as if calling them is a waste of time. I guess the best avenue is the Attorney General's office. All of us who have complaints need to flood the Attorney General's office with these emails giving the office a detailed account of what is happening. There is strength in numbers. Aileen Pool