Acai Advance And Live Lean For Life / Modern day bank robbers, thieves

p.o.box. 17855, Portland, ME, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-247-5160 and 888-272-6483

On February of 09 I purchaise a trial offer form Acai advance, when I received it I cancel the order so that I did not received future charges. Acai then open another account on my name for another company they they have. they own live lean for life. I cancel all transaction with this company in March of 09. Live lean stole 24.95 from my account for 5 months without me knowing about it. this is an account that I hardly used unless I have to travel. They are thieves, Acai advance, acai burn, live lean should received a class action lawsuit from a verry good lawyer. I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SUE THEM IF ENOUGH PEOPLE WANT TOO. They need to stop stealling people money. Acai advance head company #[protected] P.O.B 17855 Portland maine 04112 . Live lean for life have the same address, phone # [protected]. WEDaccess [protected] in Florida and Membership [protected] Florida. They are all Acai advance and Acai Burn . IF YOU SEE THESE # ANYWHERE DO NOT CONTINUE WITH YOUR ORDER. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. WE SHOULD BET A GREAT LAWYER AND SUE THEM TOGETHER, I want my money back from those modern day bank robbers.

Comments

• Ni
      27th of Jul, 2009

haha what a loser you are. good job reading those terms and conditions.

• Ho
      27th of Jul, 2009

You Right These People Are Scam Artist, File A complaint with The BBB Sounds Like You Went To A Mona Vie Scam Site Another B.S ACAI Berry Company Monarch Health and the list goes on Complain to Attorney
    Generals Office as .

Best Of luck .. : Ps . DONT BUY MONA VIE PRODUCTS !! OR SUB OWNED !! MONARCH HEALTH !!

• Pr
      27th of Jul, 2009

I agree. They stole from me and many of my friends. the person above who says ha ha and calls you loser probably works for them.

• To
      27th of Jul, 2009

I just noticed that they are draining my bank acount also. I put a stop payment on my card and I am going to the policy today to file a report. I also intend to file a BBB report and a report with the Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs in my state. I would love to do a class action suite.

• Ni
      27th of Jul, 2009

hahahahahaha. dang man thats super funny. Prad can you give me some megabucks numbers?

• So
      5th of Jan, 2010

ARGH!!!

i just found out they did the same thing with my account... only i NEVER even ordered it.
    if you find a way to sue them... count me in!