acai-a slim / Agreed to free trial offer, but got billed and sent twice so far.

1 P.O. Box 2003Riverton, UT, United States Review updated:

I saw ad for Acai-a slim on Facebook sidebar on internet and chose to try the free offer of this supplement/weight loss product, said to have been the one seen on the Oprah show. Got product in mail fairly quickly and later that month, noticed a charge on my visa, which, according to the company, was suppose to be used for the shipping and handling only. Then they sent me another bottle approximately 3 weeks later and have yet to check my bill for a charge. Did not request a second bottle and was simply responding to the free sample offer.

Je

Lewes
    Connecticut
    Phone: 877-317-0189
    acaiaslim.com

I signed up for a free trial, had buyers remorse and cancelled after only taking 2 days worth of pills. I have since been charged close to $200 for product I have been trying to cancel and have not received. I have opened a complaint with the BBB and am disputing my charges on my credit card. Whatever you do...DON"T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Wa
      30th of Nov, 2010

I wish I had searched for fraudulent charges - instead of the word scam. Unfortunately, I ordered the getslim and getslimColon's four weeks' trials and I was given two receipts totalling to about $12; however, they charged over $220 on my credit card. Once I saw the fradulent online transactions, I disputed the charges with my credit card company, so hopefully, the charges will be reversed. I was told the products would be delivered within three days and after a week, I have yet to receive anything.