Academy of Cinema and Television ACT A.C.T. THE / bait and switch

ACT has also changed their name to avoid the consumer reports. Academy of Cinema and Television is now also operating as ACT and as "THE" (pronounced Tay), a talent showcase. They have new websites with the new names. They travel around the country without mentioning their real names, their background with John Robert Powers, or the corporations they hide behind.

Lily Neda is now telling people that her name is Lily Verdu. As usual, she has no business cards or proof of any kind that she is connected to the real entertainment industry, because she isn't.

The CBS station in Atlanta, GA did an undercover consumer report in January 2009. WATCH THEM SQUIRM:

A  16th of Mar, 2009 by
This has happened to my family also. I have 2 boys that my wife enrolled only to find out we were scammed. We went to the first week-end class and have been fighting ever since for a refund. Lily, our admissions lady, stated that only 29 to 30 students would be selected. This is out or over 900 kids. When we went to the first class we saw over 300 kids - boy is that a bait and switch. When I asked Karah about this quote she stated they (ACT) could never survive with only 29 or 30 kids. She said we did select 29 or 30 out of that audition, however, there were numerous auditions. I am not done fighting for our refund!

Academy of Cinema and Television Logo Academy of Cinema and Television