academy collection / Wont stop calling my home!

Wont stop calling my home ! Ive told them serveral times a day that this person they are asking for doesnt live here. and they tell me im getting rude and its my fault they keep calling !

Comments

Jo
  4th of Dec, 2007

Hello, my name is Attorney Joseph A. Mullaney, III. I represent Pennsylvania and New Jersey consumers against companies that mis-program their computers to call the "wrong person." I have found that the only way these companies change their policies is to be hit in the pocketbook. If you have a residential (non-business) telephone number receiving unlawful consumer debt collection telephone calls, you may have a cause of action. Did you know that you may be entitled up to $1000.00 under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. 1692, et seq. and another $1500.00 for each automated (prerecorded or artificial) telephone call under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. 227, et seq.?

If you wish to speak about your matter, please email me. If we agree that professional representation is warranted, I represent consumers without any upfront costs or attorneys fees. Instead, they will be deducted from your recovery and/or awarded by the court against the defendants. Other terms and conditions apply. I hope to hear from you soon because there are important statute of limitations governing your possible action.

Since Academy Collection may be a Pennsylvania company, I may be able to represent consumers in other states.

Nothing herein is intended nor may it be construed as legal advice. For legal advice, consult an attorney.

Very truly yours,