Academic File / Bad service

Academic File
It appears that this company is selling illegal copies of software. I purchased Photoshop CS4 and installed it. It worked for about a day, and then the software told me my install serial number was no longer valid. I can no longer use the software.

It is impossible to get anyone on the phone at Academic File, and they don’t answer emails. They have reviews by satisfied customers, but it is not possible to post any new reviews.

I called Paypal, and they can’t do anything. I called Adobe, and they don’t care.

There are reputable academic web sites out there, but I don’t think this is one of them.

A  21st of Feb, 2009 by
I purchased Dreamweaver CS4 from these crooks, Academic file. The software worked for a day and then started complaining about software serial number. They sent me another serial number, but same problem occurred. I asked them for a refund but they did not reply.

Today I checked there website is even not working.

Moral of the story "Do not buy stuff from these crooks, or any body you do not fully trust"
D  6th of Apr, 2009 by
Fortunately I had good experience with Academic File, I purchased Photoshop CS4 from Academic file and registered it by Adobe and know I have no problem, After 2 months I purchased norton anti virus and I am happy with them.
A  18th of May, 2009 by
I bought Photoshop Elements 7 and while it looks ok it will not run transparent layers, an option you would only try after some time has passed. They DO NOT respond to emails and phone messages. This a fraud as far as I'm concerned. Caveat Emptor.