Acacia / unauthorized bank withdrawal

TN, United States Review updated:
This is awful. I have looked everywhere to get a phone number, website, anything to help get this resolved and it is almost impossible to find anything other than complaints. How have they been in business this long using a celebrity name and not been confronted and stopped? I called a number [protected] and it instructed me to go to a website www.gohelpnow.com for help. Well that says under construction. What do we need to do so that $79.95 does not keep sneaking out of my bank account?

Comments

Ca
  29th of Oct, 2008
I got my money back by calling 1-800-660-8489. I had to be firm and tough with them. They said it would take up to 15 days to refund and I said it took you 1 day to take it out (without my approval)and it will take you 3 days to refund it because today is Saturday. I went wild on those people. I got my refund to bank in 3 days.

I called to be sure I was off their program and asked where the free-trial shipment was? I ordered it 10/3 and today is the 29th.

They gave me another number.1-877-350-8480, and I got a recording that they were closed. The recording said they are open Monday through Friday. Today is Wed!

I e-mailed Oprah about this since she put her name or approval of the berry on her show. I also connected with the BBB and consumer reports. A scam is a scam is a scam.

Performance Health USA Logo Performance Health USA