Acacia Berry Max / OverCharged to my credit card

1 120 Lady Bug Ln.Ochlocknee, GA, United States Review updated:

Ordered the first sample with no obligation. Then found out that my credit card had been overcharged.

Li

Comments

• Do
      1st of Feb, 2009

The exact same thing has happened to me, but when I call the 1-800 number I keep getting a voice mail. Anyone know how to get a real voice?

• Mi
      5th of Feb, 2009

This product is comletely fake! It does not work & you defintely get over charged & end up paying over $80.00 for the "so-called" free trial bottle. Save your $ & your time & do NOT order this.

• Li
      15th of Nov, 2009

The same thing happened to me!! Then the customer service guy tells me that the free trial BEGINS on the day you place your order. THEN he proceedse to tell me that if you don't cancel your order within those seven days your account will be charged!! TOTAL bs and IT DOESN"T WORK! I am submitting a complaint to the better business bureau as well!!

16th of Feb, 2011

And the same thing happened to me. I ordered a free trial of the product & paid approx $8.95 AUD in postage which they were upfront about. Then I noticed I had been charged a separate $102 AUD from the same company on my credit card. This made me furious & I tried emailing to no avail. Luckily my credit card company are investigating. God these people are low-lifes...