acacia berry / fraud

1 AR, United States Review updated:

I ordered the free trial offer of this product. I had 14 days to send it back before I would be charged the full $59.95. I returned it before the promotional time was up and have the receipt to prove it but they still took the money from my account and don't have a number to be reached from.

More acacia berry Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gl
      27th of Feb, 2009

Sounds familiar so where do you turn when? I am in the same dispute, I was charged $79.90 within a week of receiving the trial package, received 2 instead of the agreed 1 went through various calls and e-mails never to get a person. finally i was told i need a RA# which i requested several times then received call from GNS who left message on vm and it was broken into by someone number was not completely clear again no one to talk to. they took my money and the merchandise and are denying they received it of course no one to talk to. DONOT deal with GNS Fraud.

• Li
      8th of Mar, 2009

I ordered the product on line 3 weeks ago and been charged USD$21 then another payment has come out of my credit card for the further USD$59.95 I am still waiting to receive the product. I have emailed the support email and no one has returned my emails. I have sent another one today requesting an urgent reply. Someone is enjoying my free money !! As i live in New Zealand it is harder for me to reach the relevant people involved. Not a happy customer !

• Ka
      27th of Apr, 2009

This is the worst scam ever! I received a bill for $59 after cancelling. The following month I received a bill for $9.95 for "membership". This month I received another charge for $4.95 for weight loss tips. The small print is obviously really, really small in this ad. I wonder what next month will bring. Also, I now receive at least 10 spam emails each day. Shame on Rachel Ray and Oprah for associating their names with this.

• Ka
      18th of May, 2009

I went in for the 'FREE Trial' of Acacia Burn, they charge my account $36.29 Australian, after sending an email telling them I had not even received the product they charged me another $80.63 AUS. I have just found a further charge of $108.91 for Pure G Health and I dont even know who they are? The product is rubbish along with its counter part Power Cleanse which were advertised together here. Can anyone enlighten me as to who Pure G Health is?? Katherine

• Jw
      26th of May, 2009

I never even heard of this company nor have I ordered anything, but my credit card was charged 5.95 for what? I have yet to see. I called the 204-480-0746 number and remained on hold for atleast 30 minutes. Please watch your bank accounts everyone. I intend to pursue this fully to recover my 5.95 if at all possible. I am filing a complaint with the BBB for starters.

• Sh
      28th of May, 2009

Here is there phone #204-480-0746 they are out of Winnipeg, Manitoba in Canada. They are a complete scam and will keep charging you until you change your credit card or debit card. I talked to them 3 times today to make sure my account will be refunded the $79.95 they charged. Even if you cancel within the 14 days like they say, they will still charge you. I know for a fact because I did cancel and get confirmation from them through email, but yet was still charged. CONTACT THE BBB!!! Let's bring them down!

• Im
      1st of Jun, 2009

hi, are you sure that if i cancel my card (which i have done already), then il be fine???? I am so worried!!!

• De
      4th of Jun, 2009

I as well am a victim of being charged for this item before the 14 day trial was up and was wondering if anyone has the return address for this item as they refuse to give it to me, only keep telling me that it will come to my email within 24-48 hours which was 3 days ago and when you contact them, that's all they will say is that all they can do is send the info. by email. I know no such email is coming for information to return. Please post if any of you have that address. thank you.

• Gn
      23rd of Jun, 2009

To: GLReeder

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you. We are sorry you had such a difficult and bad experience with us. We would like to offer our assistance and rectify the situation. If you have not received a refund yet, please contact us at the above number so we can discuss a monetary refund.

Sincerely,