Acaberry / monies taken out of bank unauthorised

28,east aveue s73 8qq
Phone: 4401226341658
This company needs stopping and proscuting.They scam people into giving their bank details for a product that dosnt work then keeps on takening money out without sending any products they change the name of the company and each money debit also changes so its harder to spot.They are not responding to any phone calls.The only way in witch to stop them is to close your bank account then they send you a reminder that your payment is due which this is suppose to be a one off free trial product only postage to be payed.This companytook over£358.00 of my money out of my bank account over the christmas period 2008.

N  13th of Jan, 2009 by

Acaberry - sent product I did not order and charged my Visa account
Aca Berry
New Jersey

I received a bottle of diet tablets I did not order. A charge of $8.51 was on my Visa. Visa was notified and will look into the matter. I will return the merchandise if the company sends the money for the postage.
D  27th of Jan, 2009 by
I only ordered the trail for 5.99 . The company continued to send products which I have and will not use; for the total amount of $89.00. I am reporting to All involved of their shady practices

A  14th of Feb, 2009 by
watch out for any other transactions out of your bank account now they have your details they will keep taking money out and it will be for different amounts each time.I ended up closing my account.
N  25th of Jul, 2009 by

Acaberry - money out of credit card with out my permission

I ordred one free of Acaberry, paid on line by credit card, 3.99 pound for shipping and handling.
they charged me 137 dollars, it is fraud, i will sue them
A  19th of Feb, 2010 by
I agree, please stop to give your credit card information, they really take your money without your authorization (In Mexico happens)

De acuerdo, favor de NO COMPRAR nada de esto con ellos, es un verdadero F R A U D E, en menos de 10 días pueden quitarte de tu Cuenta de Banco alrededor de U$500, es una verdadera ESTAFA