Aca Pure trial / Ordered free sample, was billed $44.85, twice

12399 Belcher Road SouthLargo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-692-8352

Ordered free sample- got other stuff and billed $44.85 in September and again $44.85 in October. This appears to be a scam.

Comments

Ti
  19th of Nov, 2008
I ordered 2 free samples and was billed $44.85 twice. I called Customer Service to voice my concern, however the wait times are in excess of 60 minutes. In addition, I emailed customer service twice and have not received a response. I will be contacting Oprah, whose endorsement is visible on this company's web page, to inform them of my negative experience.
Ni
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I guess we are one of many that fell for the decption of this company. They did the same thing to me, I just cancelled my debit card.
I just tried to call them and there wait time was 86 minutes. When they first charged my account $44.85, I called them, it says the wait time was 26mins, I was on hold for almost an hour, they told me that I have to return the product but I have to open it because I need the order number and I have to call them back with it. I just say forget it. But now it's going to be war because they just charged my account another $39.95 (I cancelled card).
This is a scam because they know most people do not have the time and will go frustrated that the reason for this rediculous wait time.
By the way, Oprah did NOT endorse the product, I got fooled too and that's why I bought the product. After I was charged I went back to there website and there is a noe on there saying that Oprah is in no way affiliated with there product! Yup, a big scam!
What they do is send you the one you order for free but include 2 extra products for the charge of $39.95 + the shipping. I did uncheck these boxes to say that I don't need these products but they charged me anyway.
Ca
  3rd of Dec, 2008

Aca Pure trial - Did not order this product
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
12399 Belcher Rd., S.
Largo
Florida
Phone: 1-888-692-8352
centralcoastnutra.net

computer add sham. Did not order this product
and they continue to debit my credit card. I have
notified them several time via e-mail. Can not contact by telephone. Please advise. I can not use
their product. I am diabetic per doctor's advise.
Carolyn Sundman